Bayside View in Uptown Ocean City
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Enjoy the sun, surf and fun that Ocean City has to offer or just kick back and relax as you watch the boats go by on the lagoon right outside your back door. Oh ....the beautiful sunsets! Sit on the deck and grill your dinner as you watch the most magnificant sunsets over the water. Want to catch your dinner? There's always fish running in Ocean City. Maryland Blue Crabs is what's for dinner tonight. Catch your own or check out one of the nearby restaurants for all you can eat shrimp and crabs.
Take the kids to the amusement park and remember what it was like yourself to play miniture golf , ride on the Ferris Wheel or win a cupie doll.
Rent a bike or scooter and take a ride up and down Oean Highway through Fenwick, Dewey Beach and into Rehobeth. There's so much to do in Ocean City and the surrounding areas. You'll want to visit again and again.
Keywords: Spacious home overlooking a bayside lagoon only a few blocks to Ocean City beaches. Step out on the deck and enjoy the sun and water view or bring your boat and dock it at your back door.
Come and vacation in this 6 bedroom 3.5 bath home with all the amenities including AC, cable TV, 2 car garage plus off street parking, washer / dryer, fully equipped kitchen with all up to date appliances, 1st floor bedroom and bath . A great location near restaurants, shopping and amusements.
Enjoy cooking out on the deck as you watch the beautiful sunsets before you, or take a walk to your favorite restaurant and enjoy the delicious seafood that Ocean City is famous for. Rent by the week $2200 May and June / July and August $3000.
A great place for a fun family reunion anytime of year. Come to fabulous Ocean City where its a Summer feeling all year long.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Bring your boat or rent a boat and dock it right outside your door. Fishing in Ocean City is fantastic. Bring the whole family as there are 6 bedrooms and 3.5 baths and sleeps up to 16 people comfortably. Need to have a bedroom and bath on the first floor....no problem there's a beautiful and accessible king size bed with a full bath on the first floor. Enough room for a few or a family reunion vacation. This house sleeps 16 confortably in beds and is within walking distance to stores, restaurants and beaches....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Ocean City is Marylands' Summer Capital......Famous for its boardwalks, amusements and fun food this is the place for your family vacation. Beween the water sports, a fishermans delight, sunbathing and swimming, the delicious seafood restaurants and other famous restaurants, souveniers, shopping, antiquing, side road trips like visiting and antiquing in Berlin and the famous Atlantic Hotel, the no tax Rehobeth outlets for shopping, the wild ponies of Assateague and Chincoteague, you can't beat Ocean City for fun and adventure. Don't forget a trip to the Casino....This could be our lucky day!. All this and so much more right here or just 30 to 45 minutes away. Explore the beaches, collect shells, ride a scooter or bicycle or just take a walk and enjoy the sights. Take the family on a fishing boat or rent a jetski. Experience crabbing, shrimping or clamming. You're going to love it here. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Bayside View Home
Bayside View Home
Beautiful home. So large and spacious for a large group. Back deck overlooking bay can't be beat! Just a pleasure to relax and take it all in. Thanks for a wonderful stay.
- Guest MB (New York State)
- Date of stay 03/23/13
- Review Submitted 04/02/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
A great time was had by all
A great time was had by all
We arrived on May 12, 2012 and were lucky to have the most beautiful weather the whole week. Our family enjoyed sunbathing and crabbing off the back deck which was just like the picture on line. The house was perfect for all of us. It was neat, clean and within blocks of the beach and shops. We had to go to the miniture golf couse right on the main drag within walking distance and we definitely took advantage of the no sales tax shopping in Delaware which was only a few miles down the road. The seafood at Phillips Crabhouse was fantastic and so was the service. We enjoyed cooking in the large spacious kitchen as well as on the charcoal grill on the deck. Everything was so convenient. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of Bayside View in Uptown Ocean City.
- Guest JB (Annapolis, MD)
- Date of stay 05/12/12
- Review Submitted 05/29/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
weekly rates May / June $2200 July / August $3000 Off season $2200.00 50% of the total cost + $500 refundable security deposit required to hold dates tax included cleaning fees $175 This is a non-smoking residence sorry no pets Balance of rental due two weeks prior to occupancy / short notice requires total personal checks or money orders only linens are not provided
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
About: We moved a few years back from Pennsylvania and got our first taste of the being on the coast. Our family loves Ocean City. We visit throughout the year for weekend getaways or weeks at a time. We enjoy this house so much especially for get togethers, family reunions and just to get away.
Why Private Homes:
Friends love to visit as well, to go crabbing, fishing or just to chill out by the water or walk on the beach. It spacious simplicity is what drew us to this house. It has an open floorplan and enough room for family and friends.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Since we are so close to the beach , boardwalk and other amenities, we can't get enough of the fabulous seafood and fun activities for the kids. We know you will love it too.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bayside View in Uptown Ocean City Front view over looking 136th St.
Separate Dining off the kitchen and living room
Rest in the 1st floor king size bedroom or check out the 5 bdrms upstairs
Fully Equipped Kitchen with counter bar and open floor plan
Relax and watch a movie or your favorite show in the living room
Pier - dock your boat / go fishing and crabbing or just relax by the lagoon
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 02, 2013
6 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.