Oceanside Delray Beach-Total Renovation+Beach Chair Service
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Delray Beach condo description
Stylish and sophisticated, this one-bedroom apartment in a mid-century, low-rise condominium building of just 10 units was completely renovated in late 2011. All new walnut hardwood floors, new HVAC, new European style kitchen with granite and high-end stainless steel appliances, two flat-screen TVs, Bose sound system, new tiled bath with Toto toilet, porcelain vanity and sleek walk-in shower, private office nook with WiFi and laundry area off the bedroom, plantation shutters throughout and all-new furnishings.
This private, end unit has windows on all four exposures, flooding the condo with light and continual ocean breezes.
Located in the upscale beachside residential section of Delray Beach, you are just two short blocks from Atlantic Ocean beaches, one block from both the Intercoastal Waterway and the vibe of Atlantic Avenue’s stylish shops, restaurants and nightlife.
Delray Beach is a unique gem along the South Florida coast. Town planners have masterfully preserved the charming, small city atmosphere that features an eclectic mix of new and revitalized urban living environments, specialty retail, dining and a robust schedule of festivals, arts, sporting and entertainment events year-round. You are just 20 miles south of Palm Beach and 28 miles north of Fort Lauderdale, and within 20 minutes of West Palm Beach airport.
Keywords: Condominum apartment in mid-century, low-rise building of just 10 apartments.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Clothing Optional/Nude Sunbathing Nearby
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
• Full kitchen with granite countertops, European style stainless steel appliances (refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, electric range, dishwasher, microwave) stainless steel sink, walnut floors. Fully-equipped with upgraded cookware and diningware....moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- This condo apartment was completely renovated in 2011. Owners have installed all new flooring, lighting, kitchen and bathroom fixtures. This is a 'brand new' mid-century private apartment. A free beach pass comes with this unit and provides two complimentary beachlounge chairs and umbrella daily. Features/Amenities: • Brand new Central AC/heat •Off-street parking for 1 car •New full size washer/dryer in unit •Linens provided •Queen bed memory foam •Queen size sleep sofa in LR •Boze stereo and CD player •2 flat screen TVs with cable, HBO, DVD, on demand, etc. (46” in LR and 42” in BR) •Outdoor sitting area off common courtyard •Private end unit with four exposures; loads of natural light and cross ventilation •Full kitchen, granite countertops, European style stainless steel appliances (refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, electric range, dishwasher, microwave) stainless steel sink, walnut floors •Plantation shutters throughout •New tiled bath...moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful property and perfect location
Beautiful property and perfect location
This property is impeccably decorated with a modern, classy but casual style that is perfect for the beach atmosphere. It has been beautifully remodeled and every attention to detail is seen to. It has gorgeous flooring, wonderful new appliances (including full washer/dryer) a printer for your use, and the shower is fantastic. The photos are current, but don't do it justice! I had the pleasure of renting this condo for several weeks at a time on two different occasions and absolutely love it! You will have everything you need and the location is fabulous. A 2 minute walk to the beach in one direction or 2 minutes to shops/restaurants/cafes in another direction. Beach chairs and umbrellas are ready for you on the beach (no dragging them around yourself!) and it's one of the most beautiful beaches in south Florida. The condo has a parking spot right next to the building that's safe and easy. If I could live there full time, I would! The owners and manager are wonderful to work with. Wonderful experience and I will be back as soon as I have the chance! Highly, highly recommend this condo!!!
- Guest Libbie (San Francisco, Ca)
- Date of stay 06/10/12
- Review Submitted 10/08/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, age 55+, sightseeing, people with disabilities.
Rented weekly. Seven night minimum. Weekly Rates: Jul-Oct $700; Nov-Dec $900. 2014: Jan-Apr $1250; May-Oct 2014 $750 Monthly Rates: Jul-Oct $2000; Nov-Dec $3400. 2014: Jan $4000; Feb-Mar $4,900; Apr $4,000; May-Oct $750.00 Additional Fees: Rental Tax and $125 cleaning fee apply. Rates subject to change until confirmed by signed lease agreement. Security Deposit: $500.00 Deposit and payments by personal check only.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Available weekly! Great location and completely renovated.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 17, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.