Some Weeks Still Open. Great Price and Free Shuttle Service
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
* King in Master, 2 twins in 2nd Bedroom
* Queen Sofa Bed
* Fully equipped Kitchen
* Washer and Dryer
* Parking available in front of Villa
* Cable T.V
* Linens provided
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Non-Smoking Villa
*Pet friendly ( Dogs 20 pounds and under only)
*FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE
Sandestin offers top of the line facilities such as four 18 hole golf courses (2 resort and two championship); state of the art golf learning center and a putting course; tennis courts ; 11 swimming pools; over 11 miles of paved trails for jogging and bicycling; a nature conservancy area; kids programs; a full service 98 slip marina; fresh and salt water fishing; spa and full service health club; wonderful award winning restaurants and world class shops. Sandestin is known World Wide for its Sugar White Sand beaches and Turquoise Blue Waters, they are the most beautiful sugar beaches in the world.
• The Village at Baytowne Warf- out door unique shopping village with restaurants, shops, large children's playground and seasonal nightly entertainment.
• Golf- Sandestin , Northwest Florida’s most exclusive residential resort, is a 2400 acre, gated community . 4 Championship courses
• Grand Boulevard- many top of the line clothing vendors with all types of specialty dining. Publix shopping center is located here also for all grocery needs.
• Silver Sands Outlet Mall is just a mile west from Sandestin’s main gates.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Bedroom 1
- 1 king
- This is a 2nd story unit bit all bedrooms on same level .
- Bedroom 2
- 2 twin/ single
- This is a 2nd floor unit but bedrooms are on one level.
- Convertible bed(s)
- 1 sleep sofa /futon
- In the living area.
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2
- toilet, combination tub/shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Golf Course View:
- Lake View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Jet Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
I stayed with my wife and 2 kids - it was perfect. The place was clean and well looked after. It was close to all the things we wanted to do, like hit the beach, play some golf, and walk around the Village with all its restaurants. Our kids loved the Village too - very kid-friendly. We will definitely be staying at this place again!
- Guest Simon
- Date of stay 03/18/12
- Review Submitted 09/21/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children.
SPRING 2013- March 1-15 & April 14- May 23...................$125/NT.......$750/WK SPRING 2013- March 1-15 & April 14- May 23...................$125/NT.......$750/WK SPRING BREAK- March 16- April 13.............................$150/NT.......$850/WK SUMMER 2013- May 24- August 10...............................$150/NT.......$850/WK FALL 2013- August 11- October 31.............................$120/NT.......$720/WK WINTER 2013- 2014 November- February 28.................... $100/NT......$600/WK Stay 7 nights for the price of 6 Add’l taxes and fees apply. Make reservation arriving between April 3 & depart by May 18 get 20% off BASE RATE
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Florida Regional Airport at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 98 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Guest just cross over to beach side of the resort at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Village at Baytowne Wharf at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Village at Baytowne Wharf at 1 Miles
- Primary: (850) 837-0711 (Florida, USA)
Links to more information:
Gorgeous view of lake and golf course!
New chair to match large comfy sofa!
Kitchen also has additional seating at the breakfast bar.
Welcome to Florida!
Master bath has a shower and tub combo.
Guest bath has a shower and tub combo
Don't forget the beach is close by waiting on you!
Brand New Sofa with plenty of room for everyone!
Spacious kitchen provides everything you need for a home cooked Florida meal!
The dining area is open to the kitchen and living area. Can seat 6 !
2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds.
Shared neighborhood pool area
The popular Village at Baytowne Wharf is a short drive from Harbour Point
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013