Specialising in Beautiful Accommodation in Boomerang Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Winner of 5 prestigious awards.
Both houses at Azure on the beach have been built by a master craftsman. Indeed, Azure was awarded the Master Builders of NSW First Prize for Building Excellence, the only luxury beach house in Pacific Palms to be so recognized. Each house has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the upstairs master having an ensuite bathroom with a huge shower and the other bedrooms each having a private outdoor courtyard and shower.
Azure is the ONLY luxury and modern beach house at Boomerang and Blueys Beaches to have all of the following features:
• The most awarded beach house in Pacific Palms.
• Nominated by Nine MSN Travel Australia as one of the Top 10 beach houses in NSW, and
• Winner of the 2009 “Best Luxury Holiday Accommodation in NSW Award” in the TakeABreak Awards and
• Winner of the National 2009 TakeABreak “People’s Choice Luxury Holiday Accommodation Award” and
• Winner of the Master Builders Association of NSW Award for Building Excellence and
• Featured in Bride to Be magazine as one of the best destinations for honeymooners and bridal parties and
• Right on the beach. It is not possible to be closer to the sand and surf, and
• Level access (no steps), and
• Large open plan living area that opens to the sun and surf via expansive sliding and bi-fold doors, and
Soaring ceilings throughout, and
• Outdoor setting and gas bbq provide for al fresco dining, or evening cocktails on the terrace, and
• A covered verandah overlooking the beach, and
• A huge master bedroom upstairs which overlooks the beach, and
• The master bedroom has a private balcony with uninterrupted panoramic views of the beach and surf, and
• The master bedroom has air-conditioning, and the house has ceiling fans throughout, and
• The second and third bedrooms have their own private courtyards complete with private tropical showers, and
• Sleeps 6 in luxuriously comfortable beds, and
• Sleeping accommodation can be extended to 12 when both houses are booked, and
• Each house is fully acoustically insulated for your complete privacy, and
• A home cinema system with an in-house DVD library of over 30 movies, many suitable for children and
• An i-Pod connection, and
• High speed wireless internet access (for a nominal charge), and
• Cosy fireplace, and
• Security System, and
• All bed linen & bath towels supplied, and
• A wet weather guarantee (contact us for details).
If you would like to spoil yourselves with the luxury of Azure, just let us know and we will reserve your stay.
Keywords: Beach house, Australian beach holiday, Mid north coast of NSW Australia, Best beach holiday, Surfing holiday, Beach front, Surf beach, Surfing holiday
- Vacation Rental
- Clothing Optional/Nude Sunbathing Nearby
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Rock Climbing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Apr 22-Aug 31...$1200/2 nts...$3100/wk; Booking fee $35, Cleaning fee $100 Aug 31-Sep 21...$1400/2 nts...$3100/wk; Booking fee $35, Cleaning fee $100 Sep 21-Oct 7...$1400/2 nts...$3750/wk; Booking fee $35, Cleaning fee $100 Oct 7-Dec 1...$1400/2 nts...$3100/wk; Booking fee $35, Cleaning fee $100 Dec 1-Dec 14...$1500/2 nts...$3750/wk; Booking fee $35, Cleaning fee $100 Dec 14-Dec 22...$1500/2 nts...$6200/wk; Booking fee $35, Cleaning fee $100 Dec 22-Jan 19...$2000/2 nts...$6700/wk; Booking fee $35, Cleaning fee $100 Jan 19-Jan 31...$2000/2 nts...$6200/wk; Booking fee $35, Cleaning fee $100
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
Why the Owner Chose Boomerang Beach:
My wife Theresa and I bought the site as vacant land in 2004 and after careful design work with our architect we built Azure on the beach as a duplex in 2005. We did this because we realised that the absolute beachfront position is unsurpassed for its views and private acces to the beach and as such is indeed heaven on earth.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
While staying at Azure we have the opportunity to totally relax. Azure's location is well removed from the city, there is no traffic and city noise, and all we hear is the soothing wave action of the surf. If we need to be in touch with the outside world, then we have satellite TV, digital TV, and of course wireless internet and our phone.
- Primary: 61299043018
- Secondary: 61413054040
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, April 29, 2013