Winter Rental!!!.......2nd Floor Oceanview Condo.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Forest Dunes condo description
Condominium directly across from the ocean on Ocean Boulevard. The second floor unit features one bedroom (2 full beds), 1 1/2 baths, a private balcony with an outstanding view of the Atlantic Ocean and comes fully equipped (flat screen TVs, DVD, cable, central air conditioning, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, etc.). Beds: The living room has a sleeper sofa.
Keywords: Unit 206 Forest Dunes Resort, 2nd Floor, 1 Bedroom Unit (2 full beds) with spectacular view of the ocean & overlooking pools and lazy river, sleeps 4 - 6. Suitable for families.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Double Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Forest Dunes Resort is located directly across from the ocean on Ocean Blvd. There are no buildings between the resort and the ocean. Indoor and Outdoor Pools, Outside Lazy River and Whirlpool (covered in cooler months), Outdoor Kiddie Pool, Game Room, Seaside Exercise Trail, Free Wireless Internet, Buckets Bar and Grill and Laundry facility....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- There is over 60 miles of coastline making Myrtle Beach perfect for surfing, parasailing, kayaking, sailing, scuba diving, jet skiing, fishing from one of the eight piers or charter boats or simply laying on the beach. Forest Dunes Resort is in close proximity to many area attractions: Myrtle Waves Water Park, featuring 20 acres of waterfalls, slides, arcades, miniature golf, wave pools, water chutes, and much, much more, WonderWorks, over 100 hands-on exhibits, including being blown away by 74 mile per hour hurricane-force winds, maneuvering the controls of a NASA spacecraft to land the shuttle, lying on a bed of 3,500 nails, piloting a fighter jet, designing and riding a 360 degree virtual roller coaster, playing virtual sports and competing in a game of laser-tag. Myrtle Beach Sky Wheel, located at the Oceanfront Boardwalk and Promenade and is the only observation wheel of its kind in the US. Measuring 200 feet above sea level with 42 climate controlled fully en...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
March 31 - April 14....$595/week | July 28 - Aug 11......$995/week April 14 - May 12......$595/week | Aug 11 - Aug 18.......$895/week May 12 - June 2 .......$695/week | Aug 18 - Sep 1........$695/week June 2 - June 30.......$995/week | Sep 1 - Oct 6.........$495/week June 30 - July 28......$1150/week | Oct 6 - Dec 31........$395/week Jan - Mar......................$895/month
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Nicest area of Myrtle Beach, great views on the 2nd floor looking over the pool to the beach
- Primary: Call Jeff Richardson (864) 219-0558
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 12, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.