Adorable Cottage on the Bay, Relax, Paddle, Watch the Sunsets!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Englewood condo description
Laid back, old Florida charm. Sweet little one bedroom condo steps away from Lemon Bay. A boaters paradise. Drop your kayak, canoe, outrigger right in the water and take off to the gulf. See Dolphins and Manatees! Relax by the water and watch the gorgeous sunsets....
Keywords: One bedroom cottage on the bay, one of 13 units situated on the Lemon Bay Intercoastal Waterway with beautiful Manasota Key separating you from the Gulf of Mexico. It is just minutes by boat to the Gulf of Mexico, Boca Grande, Palm Island and Stump Pass.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1) Futon
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- The following are only a short distance from Tiki on the Bay Local Hospital and Doctors offices Public Library with free WiFi Community Art Center Local Community Theater Englewood Sports Complex Golf Courses Bike Rental Scooter Rental Jet Ski/Kayak/Boat Rentals Stump Pass - 4 minutes by boat Boca Grande - Considered Tarpon capital of the world! Palm Island - Take the Ferry over and stay for lunch Historic Dearborne Street in Old Englewood with Boutiques, Galleries and Restaurants 3 beautiful beaches on the Gulf at Manasota Key - 5 minutes away Other Popular Attractions: Ringling Museum of Art Sarasota Performing Arts Orlando, Naples, Longboat Key Mote Marine Aquarium Imaginarium in Fort Myers Imaginarium in Sarasota Lighthouses Baseball Stadiums - Ed Smith Stadium, Sarasota - Home of the Cincinnati Reds Spring Training Charlotte County Sports Park - Home of the Tampa Bay Rays Spring Training Area shopping includes, Publix, Walgreens, Walmart, Bealls, Bealls Outlet, Target, Steinmart, TJ Maxx and lots of boutique shops and art galleries to browse through. Prime Outlet Mall is just a 30 min.drive south near Ft. Myers and Venice is only 20 min. away and offers wonderful galleries, shopping, boutiques and great dining. We are located 30 miles South of Sarasota, 75 miles South of Tampa and 60 miles North of Fort Myers....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I loved my stay here. A great get away. The condo is very well appointed. I especially enjoyed the sun room at the front. The location is perfect. It is fabulous to be able to just walk down to the dock for morning coffee and evening sunsets. I will definitely be back.
- Guest erazz (Philadelphia, Pa)
- Date of stay 08/09/13
- Review Submitted 08/19/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers.
blind pass beach lovers
blind pass beach lovers
It was OK,but, the A/C unit would not cool the total space. There was no directions on operating the TV/Cable had to find someone in another unit. There where snakes (2)outside the door and by the washer/dryer and the BQ grill was a total mess. But the unit was clean and bug free!!
- Guest al (fort wayne in)
- Date of stay 04/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/16/13
Rates are based on max occupancy of 4 Persons May 1 2014 - September 30 - $1800.00 month/ $500 a week October 1 2013 - Dec 31 2013 $1800.00 month/ $650 a week January 1 2014 - April 2014 $2200 a month/ $750 a week Lodging tax 11% 1/2 of Rental fee and $200 damage deposit required at time of booking to reserve your date. Deposit Is Not Applied Toward Rental- Money Order,Cashier'sCheck,Personal Check $75.00 cleaning fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
A beautiful view of Lemon Bay, a little slice of heaven.
Welcome to Paradise! Beautiful Lemon Bay
Gorgeous view driving up to Unit 7
Enjoy the pool - steps from your cottage!
Your entrance to Lemon Bay - Paddle out to the Gulph, Go fishing, or just relax!
View from Lemon Bay to condo unit.
Enclosed sun porch, with view of outside deck
Sun deck attached to unit
Enjoy the Sunset!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 20, 2013