North Carolina Mountains Waterfall Vacation Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cashiers house description
An all seasons Waterfall Wonderland vacation home at 4,000 foot elevation in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. Accessible to the beautiful communities of Cashiers and Highlands on a 'one only' unique property.
Airports serving the area from closest to farthest are: Ashville, NC;
Greenville, SC; Atlanta,GA. Testimonials indicate that many guests prefer to remain on the property for meals since the views cannot be matched by restaurants. The home is available by the week or short stay requiring a minimum of 3 nights. We are known as having the best equipped rental home in the area. The home is professionally cleaned after each renter and arrangements for arrival are handled via Priority Mail. Our web site is available by request only and gives a comprehensive overview.
Keywords: North Carolina Mountains,
60 Foot Cascading Waterfall,
Gazebos top and bottom of falls,
Island Fire Pit,
3 Private Acres,
Well equipped kitchen,
Horseback riding & Lake activities within
one half mile,
Close to attractions and shopping,
- 2200 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- showers, tub, twin sinks
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Home is literally on the cascading 60 foot waterfall, 2 gazebo's, located on top and base of falls, top gazebo with teak table and seating for cocktails and dining on a small island accessed by walk bridge, with a fire pit, lower gazebo fitted with swing, every room a view, dining area has floor to ceiling windows overlookng the stream, falls and mountain, landscape lighting, 20 ceiling in great room with hardwood floors, carpeted bedrooms, stairs, and dining area, covered outdoor deck with patio table and chairs overlking the falls, front porch, new kitchen stainless dishwasher and 3 door siianless refrigerator in 2012, ample dishware, cooking utensils, microwave, crockpot, juicer, steamer, toaster, coffee maker, gas stove, ceiling fans, TV in master BR and great room, office with desk, wi fi access, fax maching, copier overlooking upper stream, front porch, generous parking area, beautiful mountain landscape...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Mobile Phone
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Area Attractions & Day Tours: White Water Rafting; gold and gem mining; art galleries; festivals; the land of waterfalls; arts & crafts fairs; World class mountain views on the Blue Ridge Parkway; the Biltmore Estate; Cheerokee Indian Reservation- Don't miss the show 'Unto These Hills; Dollywood; Gatlinburg; Smokey Mountain Railway Tour; Asheville; shopping in neaby Cashiers, Highlands, Sylva & Franklin; Cultural events and shows at Western Carolina State University; State Parks; Antique Shops; Featured Southern Style Restaurants; Blowing Rock; Chimney Rock; Dry Falls - walk under the falls and stay dry; Grandfather Mtn Swinging Bridge; Maggie Valley Ski Resort; The Rally in the Valley (Motorcycle enthusiasts); ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
check or noney order to include rental fee and security deposit
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: Retired to Marco Island, Florida David- former Head Football Coach and Athletic Director at Fordham University and Florida International University. Jeanne, former Women's Athletic Director at the University of Mississippi. On Marco Island - David awards...Volunteere of the Year; President, Chamber of Commerce:, President, Kiwanis Club; YMCA Community Leader Award; Community Leadership Award; Citizen of the Year; City of Marco Arts Award; United Way Campahairman; Marco Is. Center for the Arts Board; Director, Naples/Marco Island International Sports Festival; City of Marco Big Flag Committee Chairman;
Why the Owner Chose Cashiers:
4,00 foot elevation and the unique setting of a 60 foot waterfall virtually next to the home. Upscale location to Cashiers and Highlands resort and vacation center. with nearby attractions and cultural activities. The home is a 4 Season Wonderland with charm conducive to each season. The proximity to Lake Glenville (just down the mtn 1/2 mile) which is the highest elevated lake east of the Mississippi is superb. The lake is a residential, non commercial lake fed by several wateralls, easily viewed by renatl boat.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Moderte climate - summer with cool nights and moderate days. Words do not describe the unique setting right on a waterfall.
- Primary: 239-250-2175
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cabin Home Overlooking Waterfall
From upper falls Island Gazebo
Upper Falls Island Gazebo
Office overlooking falls
Lake Glenville rental boats available, picnic on island.
One of several falls feeding the lake and accessible by rental boat.
Area Attraction: White Water Falls - higher than Niagra. This is falls country.
Winter at the Cabin
Screened Lower Gazebo Overlooking Falls
Walkway from cabin to upper Island Gazebo
Dining area & Sun Room featuring floor to ceiling windows ovelooking the falls.
One of 3 Falls Feeding the Lake Accessable by rental boat
Local attraction - Walk under Falls
Area Attraction: Horse back riding 1/2 mile form home
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.