Beachfront, Free Wifi, Free Beach Service, Sleeps 6
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Tidewater Beach Resort condo description
Tidewater Beach Condo on the much desired west end of Panama City Beach. Beautiful resort with all the amenities for the perfect vacation. This is the first year for unit 2507. Kick back relax and enjoy the sunset over the pristine gulf waters. This one bedroom 2 bath unit has two bunks and a sleeper sofa, full kitchen, Breakfast bar with 4 stools, balcony, free beach service, march-sept,free wifi, flat screen tv's in bedroom and living room. Tidewater has a movie theater, 4300 sq ft fitness center, poolside tiki bar, snack bar, game room, 2 hot tubs, 2 large lagoon pools and indoor heated pool.
Keywords: gulf coast, panama city beach,west end of panama city beach, pier park, Beach, Oceanfront, Beachfront, child friendly, Gulf Front, budget, condo
- On floor 25
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- New Beautiful BEACHFRONT condo with all the amenities, 2 large lagoon pools. Free beach service.. Includes 2 padded lounge chairs with Umbrella. Also indoor heated pool, 2 hot tubs, 4300 sqft fitness center with sauna and hot tub, poolside tiki bar, BBQ grills, movie media center, game room,near Pier Park, library, snack bars, many golf courses and shopping nearby....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- We've contracted with the beach service to provide our guests with 2 beach chairs and an umbrella on a daily basis while at the condo. (March 1 – Oct 31) Just minutes away from our condo, you’ll find water sport activities, such as jet skis, sailboats, and parasailing. Check out Shell Island – home to the world’s highest concentration of bottle-nosed dolphins and abundant wildlife. Enjoy golf? Experience one of the spectacular 18-hole championship golf courses along the Emerald Coast. Frank Brown Park is about 2 miles away. Also you’ll find grocery stores, gift shops, various restaurants, fuel stations, and the recently developed Pier Park retail and entertainment center. Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) is only 12 miles away. For other flight options, Northwest Florida Regional Airport (VPS) is 50 miles away in Fort Walton Beach, and Pensacola International Airport (PNS) is 90 miles away. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
First Time at Tidewater
First Time at Tidewater
We go to PCB every year and tend to stay in different places every year. Condo, looks like the pictures. Being walking distance to Dusty's was a plus and getting to Pier Park was a breeze. Carpet was a little stained but what light carpet in a Florida rental unit is not. The elevators were not an issue with us as they seem to be from other Tidewater reviews. Being on the 25th floor we had a great view and liked the fact that we were right on the beach and the pools are at each end. We'll be back next year and enjoyed staying at the Tidewater.
- Guest - GA Beach Fans (Rockmart, GA)
- Date of stay 08/10/13
- Review Submitted 09/19/13
Oct 27- Feb 28,2014 $499/week SPECIAL Winter Price $100/nt 3 night min Mar 1- Apr 5,2014 $899/week **Weekly only Sat to Sat ** Apr 6 - May 24,2014 $799/week $140/night 4 night min May 25 - Aug 9,2014 $1299/week **Weekly only Sat to Sat ** Jun 28 - Jul 5,2014 $1399/week **Weekly only Sat to Sat ** Aug 10 -Sep 20,2014 $799/week $140/night 3 night min Sep 21 - Nov 1,2014 $699/week $120/night 3 night min Cleaning $90,Tax 12.5% Damage Waiver $45 NOT included in prices. 25yrs to Rent
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches Interernational Airport at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 79 at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Dustys Oyster Bar at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hombre Golf Resort at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Pier Park at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
- Primary: 770-301-6677
- Secondary: (404) 936-0910
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
New Living room Furniture with Queen Sofa bed.
Kitchen Table - extra seating at the breakfast bar.
Great Kitchen with tons of counter space.
All appliances ready and waiting for you.
Master with Attached Bathroom and flat screen TV.
Bunks -- with bathroom just steps away.
Beach towels are in the condo for your use.
Beach toys and Extra beach Chairs for your use.
Perfect says it all !!
Game room on 1st floor
This is what you see in the water each day !!!
Evening photo -- Good night - sweet dreams.
Flat screen TV -- also free Wifi
Walk right out to the balcony and enjoy the view.
More seating at the breakfast bar.
Master Bedroom - King Bed
Master Bathroom attched to the Master Bedroom.
2nd Full bathroom with walk in shower !!
ahhh - just watch the dolphins and relax.
Beach toys are here for your use !! Just take them down to the beach with you.
Pier Park - 1/2 mile away - You can walk to it.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 16, 2013