7th Floor Beachfront, Free Beach Servic & Wifi, Sleeps 6
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Tidewater Beach Resort condo description
Tidewater Beach Resort located on the west end of beautiful Panama City Beach offers a wonderful vacation experience. On 636 feet of white sandy beaches this resort has all the amenities. Two large lagoon pools, an indoor heated pool,4,300 sq foot fitness center with roman spa, a movie media center, and Complimentary Beach Service - includes 2 padded lounge chairs and Umbrella set up for you daily on the beach. Tidewater is located just minutes from Pier Park with night life and shopping.
Watch the sun set from the balcony overlooking the ocean, enjoy the beautiful blue waters of the gulf, sleep well in the comfortable beds. Other features include granite countertops, full kitchen with all the utensils needed to prepare and serve meals, microwave and dishwasher. All towels and linens are provided for your comfort. Tastefully decorated with two flat screen TVs. Free wifi, Beach Towels and Beach Toys in the condo for your use.
Keywords: condo, Beachfront, Ocean front, northwest fl, Pier Park, white sandy beaches, state parks, shopping
- On floor 7
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Twin (Bunk Beds) (2), Full Size Sleep Sofa
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Fitness center, heated indoor pool ,complimentary beach service(march-october), coffee shop, snacks, tiki bar, two outdoor 4,200 sq foot swimming and spa pools, hot tub, covered entrance, 24hr security. It doesn’t stop there--Just a few minutes away are the Shipwreck Island Water Park and the brand new Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum there are all kinds of places for the kids to go and have fun: go-carts, putt-putt golf, etc. Panama City Beach is just the perfect place to bring your kids or to have a very romantic get away just for the 2 of you....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Pool
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- We've contracted with the beach service to provide our guests with 2 beach chairs and an umbrella on a daily basis while at the condo. (March 1 – Oct 31) Just minutes away from our condo, you’ll find water sport activities, such as jet skis, sailboats, and parasailing. Check out Shell Island – home to the world’s highest concentration of bottle-nosed dolphins and abundant wildlife. Enjoy golf? Experience one of the spectacular 18-hole championship golf courses along the Emerald Coast. Frank Brown Park is about 2 miles away. Also you’ll find grocery stores, gift shops, various restaurants, fuel stations, and the recently developed Pier Park retail and entertainment center. Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) is only 12 miles away. For other flight options, Northwest Florida Regional Airport (VPS) is 50 miles away in Fort Walton Beach, and Pensacola International Airport (PNS) is 90 miles away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Oct 27- Feb 28,2014 $499/week SPECIAL Winter Price $100/nt 3 night min Mar 1- Apr 5,2014 $899/week **Weekly only Sat to Sat ** Apr 6 - May 24,2014 $799/week $140/night 4 night min May 25 -Aug 9,2014 $1299/week **Weekly only Sat to Sat ** Jun 28 -Jul 5,2014 $1399/week **Weekly only Sat to Sat ** Aug 10 -Sep 20,2014 $799/week $140/night 3 night min Sep 21 -Nov 1,2014 $699/week $120/night 3 night min Cleaning $90, Tax 12.5% and Damage Waiver $45 not included in prices.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport at 12 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Dustys Oyster Bar at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hombre Golf Club at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Margaritaville in Pier Park at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About: My family and I love the beach. My husband, my daughter and I all love the sand and sun which is why we decided a condo was a good choice for us; being from Missouri we do not have a lot of that!
Why Tidewater Beach Resort:
Tidewater ....we loved the location and the amenities. It is right on the beach, and has a lovely view of the ocean! We also love that Tidewater is close to a lot of necessities like Grocery stores and many attractions like Pier Park and St. Andrews State Park! In addition there are many other local attractions that can be seen by driving up and down front beach road or PCB Parkway that make this location ideal.
- Primary: 770-301-6677
- Secondary: (404) 936-0910
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
New queen Sofa bed --
Sofa bed -- new - queen size
Large living room with seating for everyone.
Great kitchen with Granite counters.
Master bedroom with attached full bathroom.
Master bathroom - granite sink area.
Guest bathroom located near bunk beds.
View of Beach
Game room on 1st floor
Dolphins can be seen jumping and playing in the ocean almost every morning!
Sit and Relax and enjoy the view from our 7th floor balcony-- ahhhhh
Love seat and Flat screen TV
Seating for 4 at the Breakfast bar.
A cute pineapple style table for eating at if you don't want to eat at the bar!
Flat scree TV in Master Bedroom
Bunk beds with hall bathroom right next to them.
Balcony with great views --
Hot tub - with Beach view
Part of the large work out area -- with view of the gulf.
Pier Park - you can walk there..1/2 mile away.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 16, 2013