Pacific Palisades Ocean View Bungalow Summer Rental
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pacific Palisades house description
Our light filled and airy 2 bedroom, 2 bath bungalow is located on a quiet street off of Sunset Blvd. and is a bike, walk or drive down to the Pacific, with access to all the famed Socal Beaches and hiking trails. The house offers the luxury of outdoor living with both its front porch, back and side yards, which makes an ideal setting for having meals and friends al fresco. The yard has two heating lamps for when it cools down once the sun sets, which can be seen from both inside the house as well as the backyard.The house has: 2 full bath, Master BR with queen bed and 2BR has a a bunk bed with trundle. Washer and Dryer in house. Driveway and street parking available.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 2-5
- Queen size Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Video Game Console
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Dialup Access
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Walk or bike to beach. Twenty minutes from LAX The property is conveniently located in Pacific Palisades CA, which is nestled between Santa Monica and Venice Beach to the south and Mailbu to the north; both are about a 10 minutes drive away (also a bike path). The Getty Villa is a 5 minute drive up PCH and the Getty Center Museum is a 10 minute drive down Sunset Blvd. Continue to head east on Sunset Blvd through Beverly Hills all the way to West Hollywood, which is about a 20 minute drive. Extremely easy access to beaches (walk, bike, drive) and Many hiking trails.The local shops and restaurants in Palisades village are all within walking distance. For those visiting Southern Californian in the summer who want peaceful and serene, this is an ideal location, but easily accessible to All the sights that Los Angeles has to offer....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
The house is available from July 1 through August 1, 2012 and can be rented for 2,000$ per week. If perspective tenant desires the full month, the rate is negotiable.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
- Primary: 310.666.5507
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front Porch w/ ocean view to the south
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 23, 2013