River Bend Condos, St. Johns River, Welaka, Florida
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Welaka condo description
Nestled under live oak and palm trees overlooking the beautiful St. Johns River is a slice of paradise “Old Florida Style” in Welaka Florida. Riverbend Condominiums is perfect for avid fishermen and their families, outdoor enthusiasts, or those just looking for a quiet time to relax and unwind in a beautiful setting with numerous amenities.
This two bedroom fully equipped condominium features all the comforts of home and beautiful views of the water and includes all the expected amenities including access to the pool, your private boat dock and slippage with electricity, private boat ramp, screen enclosed fish cleaning house, parking, and boat storage.
Riverbend Condominiums are located in the quaint town of Welaka, Florida in the center of the “Bass Capital of the World”. Known for its beauty and bass fishing, this community and adjacent area includes the Welaka National Fish Hatchery and Aquarium, Welaka Springs, Welaka State Forest, and so much more. A golf cart friendly community, access to the restaurants, parks, neighborhood markets, and pubs are just a short ride away. Boat and Golf Cart rentals are available locally.
Keywords: St. Johns River Waterfront Condo, Welaka, Florida River Bend
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Beautiful views of the St. Johns River. Gorgeous sunsets. Directly across St. Johns River to the Oklawaha River. Forty-five miles to St. Augustine and Daytona Beach. Welaka is a 'Golf Cart Friendly' community. Boat docks, slippage with electricity, fish cleaning station, boat storage on property. Welaka has restuarants, pubs, boat rental and golf cart rentals. Welaka State Forest and Welaka State Fish Hatchery and Aquarium. Hiking and wildlife watching....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Water View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Beautiful pool surrounded by palm trees and tropical plants. Chairs and tables with umbrellas. Watch the beautiful St. Johns River sunsets from the deck and patio area. Screened patio for lounging and just relaxing with a good book. The Oklawaha River is directly across the river. A leisurely boat ride will take you back in time. Bald Eagles, sandhill cranes, great white egrets, blue herons, alligators, turtles, manatees and all that nature has to offer in an 'Original Florida' environment can be seen on a regular basis. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Fishing and Wildlife viewing excellent
Fishing and Wildlife viewing excellent
My family has enjoyed the pool, fishing , trips up the Okalawaha, and a trip to Salt Springs during the past two weeks. River Bend is all the ad says and more - friendly staff and beautiful accomadations. We give River Bend a super positive review. Eat at Shrimp R Us And More for excellent shrimp and crab cake meals.
- Guest Nature Lover (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Date of stay 06/14/12
- Review Submitted 06/25/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
JANUARY 1 to JULY 31 3 NIGHT STAY $400 WEEKLY $600 MONTHLY $1500 AUGUST 1 to DECEMBER 31. 3 NIGHT STAY $350 WEEKLY $500 MONTHLY $1400 In addition 11% tax and cleaning fee. A refundable $250 security deposit required. Check-in time 11:00am. Check-out time 4:00pm.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.