Beautifully Renovated 1800's Post and Beam Barn. Great Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Jeffersonville house description
Let this beautifully renovated and comfortably furnished old Vermont Barn be your home away from home while visiting Vermont.
Keywords: Open floor plan. Bright, spacious, great views...Close to all of the best skiing and attractions in north central Vermont. X-country ski and snowshoe right out the front door. Close to snow mobile trail, canoing, hiking, horse back riding.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Mobile Phone
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Rock Climbing
- Hunting Small Game
- Fly Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- We are in north central Vermont, surrounded by rolling hills and beautiful farm land. Mt Mansfield, Vermont's highest mountain, is just around the corner. There are miles and miles of scenic back roads to explore, lakes to swim in, mountains to ski down and hiking trails to take you into the woods of Vermont. Some of Vermont's finest restaurants are within a short drive. There's something for everyone ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We stayed in the renovated post and beam house across from the main B & B house. It's charming, spacious and the view from the back deck is heavenly. The post and beam house is even nicer than the pictures Marsha posted. Very clean, nicely decorated, good sized rooms affording some privacy for the multiple guests, and great water pressure in the bathrooms for the water snobs. We had a lovely breakfast each morning at the time we selected following coffee on our gorgeous deck. Our gracious hosts Marsha and David were friendly and informative. Unbelievable value for the money, especially for this region. It exceeded my expectations in every way. We all want to come back for a week next year.
- Guest jane k (milwaukee wi)
- Date of stay 06/21/13
- Review Submitted 07/01/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, people with disabilities, girls getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, pet owners, families with teenagers, families with young children.
$200.00 per night/2 night minimum $900.00 to $1300.00 per week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Burlington at 50 Miles
- Nearest Train: Essex Junction at 40 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Eden at 25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Jeffersonville at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Smugglers' Notch Resort at 6 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Copley Country Club at 14 Miles
About the owner: Dave and I are both retired teachers. We bought my family farm back in 1998. We opened the Main House in 2000 as a B&B. Dave, with the help of some friends, renovated one of the barns into this beautiful post and beam year-round home. This Rental Barn/House is across the road from the B&B, very separate and apart. Breakfast is available and can be purchased separaely, To view the B&B and more about the property, visit our website...Nyes Green Valley Farm.
- Primary: (802) 644-1984 (Vermont, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Area. King bedroom is where French Doors are. Black leather recliner.
Queen-bedded room with private bath.
Looking down from the loft area
Looking up from the living are. Spiral staircase goes to loft.
Fully equipt kitchen
Living area. Old sled coffee table.
Comfy king bed.
Loft area with two single beds.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, September 13, 2013