Cozy Home Nestled in the Trees Near Golf and Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lake Almanor Peninsula cabin description
This cabin is located on a very quiet cul-de-sac and nestled in the trees. Lots of wood accents create a great mountain charm. Decks in front and back. Walk to either Rec. 1 or Rec. 2 in minutes, or the golf course!
3 bedroom/2 bathroom, two-story home, with a spacious and comfortable upstairs master suite, which offers a king size bed, a nice sitting area with second TV, master bath, and a small loft area just outside the master bedroom - a great spot to read a book. Two bedrooms, each with a queen bed, and one bathroom are on the main lower level. This is a private location in the Lake Almanor Country Club, yet still very central to the popular activities.
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 8
Beds include: 1 Cal. King, 2 Queen
2 TVs with Cable
2 DVD, 1 VCR
Sheets, towels and paper goods are not provided.
LACC Registration fee is $64 + boat fees.
Keywords: Cabin, Lake House, Quiet, Private, Rustic
- 1750 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Tubing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Rock Climbing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Located on the Lake Almanor Peninsula, inside the Lake Almanor Country Club -- a private community with sandy beaches, boat launches, golf, tennis, playground, picnic/BBQ areas, volleyball, basketball, horseshoes and more. Summertime activities for kids include arts & crafts, swimming and tennis lessons, movie nights and more. There is live music at Rec. 1 on summer Sunday evenings...a great event for the whole family!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1,000 per week Please ask about special rates for shorter stays or off-season rentals $500 Security Deposit required Additional 9% Plumas Co. Tax Sanitizing fee $75.00 LACC Registration fee is $64.00 plus boat fees $10 Booking Fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Chico, Reno, Sacramento at 75 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 36 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Recreation Area #1 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Lake Almanor Country Club Clubhouse at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lake Almanor Country Club at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Lake Almanor Country Club Clubhouse at 0.5 Miles
- Primary: 530-596-4712
- Secondary: +
- Fax: 530-596-3330
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view of home
All decks have serene views of the trees.
Pellet stove and brick hearth (new flat screen TV not shown here)
Living room windows
Kitchen with loft above
Sitting Area with TV in master bedroom
Downstairs full bathroom
Rear view of home
View of living room from loft
Kitchen and dining area
Downstairs bedroom with queen bed
Front of house
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 24, 2013