Upscale 3 Bed, 2BA Canal Front Home in Fort Lauderdale
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Flamingo Park house description
Vacation in South Florida's - Finest Spot
In our beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath home located on a cul-de-sac street. Five minutes from I-95, and ten minutes from both Downtown Fort Lauderdale and from the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport. Step out your Florida room's sliding glass doors, and fish, boat, swim, or just enjoy the waterfront breezes that flow off the intercoastal. Beautifully situated directly on canal with views of the main intercoastal waterway. You can visit restaurants on the intercoastal in a few short minutes. Covered patio with outdoor dining table for six. Comfortable loungers for sunbathing. Drink Pina Coladas while watching the Jungle Queen go by! Wild parrots, ducks and iguanas can be seen from the patio. Schools of fish at our dock for easy fishing. Swim in our 32' x 14’wide lap pool, and picnic poolside with our gas barbecue grill.
General Policies :
This home is available for adults only. For everyone's health, there is a no smoking policy in the house. We suggest guests arrange for travel insurance to protect a prepaid stay. Check-in is 4PM and check-out is 11AM. Any major damage or loss (other than normal wear and tear) will be charged to the original credit card used at time of deposit.
Cancellation Policy :
A minimum 30-day notice of cancellation is required in wriing or e-mail for a refund of a deposit. A 90 day notice if cancellation is
required in writing or e-mail for extended stays of a month or
more.There is always a credit card processing fee, no matter
when the cancellation is declared. If the same party makes another reservation within sixty days of their cancellation, their forfeited deposit will be applied to the new reservation. There are no refunds for early departures and no-shows.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Interior of home is completely remodeled and has modern appliances. Single floor home great for those not wanting to walk up stairs. As you enter the home you will find a large comfortable living room with leather sofas and recliners,large 34-inch Toshiba TV, cable, and receiver. Central air conditioning and ceiling fans inside and out. Master bedroom is carpeted, and furnished with a kingsize bed, separate tv, and en suite bathroom w/jacuzzi. Second bedroom, (we call it the blue room) is absolutely lovely and has full size bath and is adjacent to the second bathroom. The third bedroom is quite large and features a Queensize bed, lovely views to the front of the house, and internet access. Kitchen includes bar sitting for two, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and refrigerator with ice dispenser. All necessary kitchen items are provided for cooking and eating in the home. (Pots, set of dishes, glasses, wine glasses, coffee pot, toaster, etc.) ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Jet Skiing
- The laundry room is adjacent to the kitchen, and aside from the washer and dryer, you have an ironing board, and iron. You can see the pool and the front of the house from the large dining area which features a large beautifully etched glass top, with comfortable seating for eight.Enjoy your morning coffee or tea in our beautiful Florida room which also faces pool and features tropical, comfortable, stylish furnishings. Ceramic tile throughout. Your smoke-free home is complete with furnishings, linens,towels, utensils, hair dryer, internet access, Parking for two cars and everything you need to make your stay a wonderful one. Activities (on site and nearby): Golf, Tennis, Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants, Kayaking, Boating, Waterskiing, Jet Skiing, Swimming, Biking, Cinemas/Movie Theaters, Museums. Other Activities: Seminole Hard Rock Cafe Casino and Hotel 10 minutes away ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great relaxing vacation
Great relaxing vacation
If your looking for a beautiful home with a pool and view, you have found the place. My wife and I along with 2 other couples spend a very lovely and relaxing time at this residence. Equipped with full kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, driveway, in ground pool and plenty of living space, our vacation could not have been better. We grilled poolside day and night. Very close to all activities which Ft. Lauderdale has to offer. We would definitely recommend this residence for a long relaxing vacation away.
- Guest Gil (Rego Park)
- Date of stay 08/29/13
- Review Submitted 11/22/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
Lovely vacation property
Lovely vacation property
We arrived in florida on 11th september from the UK... we have rented from lisa before but with another property. The previous property was lovely, however this property was even lovelier... The location was great and right on the river. We did see the Jungle Queen go by. The facilities and pool were lovely and we really felt it was like home from home. The neighbours on both sides were very friendly, including the pool cleaner who visited once a week. We are making plans to rent this house again in the near future. Thanks Lisa for accommodating us at such short notice. We will be back soon. Leigh and Tony xx
- Guest User (welwyn garden city)
- Date of stay 09/11/11
- Review Submitted 10/19/11
Home Fort Lauderdale
Home Fort Lauderdale
The description regarding the location etc. was accurate. The property was clean and wellmaintained. We had a small problem with the toilet, but the housekeeper helped us out very quickly. Customer service could have been a little bit better regarding recommending restaurants or activities. The highway I95 is very close to the porperty. That is o.k. in the night, but sometimes a little bit loud during the daytime. All in all we spent beautiful holidays in Fort Lauderdale.
- Guest Iris W. (München)
- Date of stay 02/16/10
- Review Submitted 03/16/10
Recommended for: People with disabilities, age 55+, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
May-October 31, 2009 $1150. per week; November-April 30, 2008 $1400.per week ; $1,100 - $1,300 / week ; There is a pre-cleaning charge of $110 hich has a refund of $25; A 5% county Tax and 6% State Tax are added ALL ABOVE RATES.; Reservations are not considered confirmed until Deposit is established.; Deposits a 50% deposit is due at time of reservation.; The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (718) 424-2245 (New York, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, July 01, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.