Mountain View Golf Cottage@ Callaway Gardens
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pine Mountain cottage description
Luxury four bedroom Golf Cottage. Conveniently located 30 yards from our Twin Oaks driving range and .02 miles from the Pro Shop. Comes equipped with a washer and dryer, dishwasher,stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, queen bed in every bedroom, a bathroom per bedroom to include a half bath.
Keywords: Golf, Cottage, Gardens,
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 2-8
- Queen size Beds (4) 1 Queen bed per bedroom
Bathrooms: 4.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- 2 Highchairs, a pack-n-play, board games, iron, and ironing board available. All appliances are stainless steel and the countertops are granite. Stand up showers with built in seating. Dining table seats 4 and Island Bar seats 4. Icemaker avail. Kitchen, Dining, and Living Room contain hardwood flooring....moreless
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Golf Course Front
- Medical Services
- Equestrian Events
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Fly Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Callaway Gardens is proud to host one of the finest zip-lines in Georgia, and it’s suitable for a variety of participants. Friends, families, groups – TreeTop Adventure is ideal for team building! – the young and the young-at-heart all will remember this as the experience of a lifetime. If you're at least 54 inches tall, you can do it! Our trusty guides will secure you in a harness, lead you through a brief instruction session, then send you up on an adrenaline-charged adventure with a bird’s-eye view. It's as easy as 1 ... 2 ... Wheeee! Beach Activities included with overnight accommodations Miniature Golf Table Tennis Shuffleboard Florida State University Flying High Circus (click here for schedule) Children’s Playground Swimming Sunbathing WiFi access at Beach Pavilion Beach Activities for Additional Fees Aqua Island, Blaster Boats, Light Striker Laser Tag, Waterskiing, Wakeboarding, and Tubing....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates are between $600 - $800 per night plus 7% Sales Tax and 5% Occupancy Tax Starts at $600 per night + Taxes
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
About the owner: Callaway Gardens® is owned by the Ida Cason Callaway Foundation, a non-profit, 501c(3) organization dedicated to land stewardship and environmental education. The Foundation provides educational workshops, seminars, lectures, exhibits and a variety of interactive experiences to teach people about the living world around them. It is involved with conservation, restoration methods and research on plants and wildlife.
Why the Owner Chose Pine Mountain:
Our Legacy Callaway Gardens, a man-made landscape in a unique natural setting, was conceived and created by Cason J. Callaway and his wife Virginia Hand Callaway for the benefit of mankind. The purpose is to provide a wholesome family environment where all may find beauty, relaxation, inspiration and a better understanding of the living world.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Callaway Gardens, a public, educational, horticultural and charitable organization, is owned and operated by the non-profit Ida Cason Callaway Foundation. Its wholly owned subsidiary, Callaway Gardens Resort, Inc., a regular business corporation, operates the recreational, lodging and retail facilities at Callaway Gardens. After-tax proceeds go to the Foundation to support its efforts.
- Primary: +1 800-310-1652
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 30, 2013