Callaway Gardens - a Secluded 3 Bedroom Vacation Home (Villa 1111)!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pine Mountain villa description
The luxurious Mountain Creek Villa is the ultimate in privacy. The Villa features a large living and dining area, fireplace, fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, screened porch, patio, sundeck and separate bath for each bedroom.
Keywords: Golf Course, Gardens, Beach, Bicycle Trail, Butterfly Center, Birds of Prey show, Chapel, Vegetable Garden, Nature Trails, Tennis, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Special Events, Azaleas, Summer Family Adventure, Family, Couples, Romantic, Groups, Reunions and Retreats
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- Double Beds (6)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Overnight Accommodations includes daily admission to Callaway Gardens. The attractions include the Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center, Day Butterfly Center, Sibley Horticultural Center, Mr. Cason's Vegetable Garden, Callaway Brothers Azalea Bowl, Overlook Garden, Discovery Bicycle Trail, Pioneer Log Cabin, Ida Cason Callaway Memorial Chapel, nature trails and daily programs. During the Summer you also will receive admission to Robin Lake Beach which includes swimming, miniature golf and Florida State University 'Flying High' Circus performances....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Callaway Gardens is proud to host one of the finest zip-lines in Georgia, and it’s suitable for a variety of participants. Friends, families, groups – TreeTop Adventure is ideal for team building! – the young and the young-at-heart all will remember this as the experience of a lifetime. If you're at least 54 inches tall, you can do it! Our trusty guides will secure you in a harness, lead you through a brief instruction session, then send you up on an adrenaline-charged adventure with a bird’s-eye view. It's as easy as 1 ... 2 ... Wheeee! Beach Activities included with overnight accommodations Miniature Golf Table Tennis Shuffleboard Florida State University Flying High Circus (click here for schedule) Children’s Playground Swimming Sunbathing WiFi access at Beach Pavilion Beach Activities for Additional Fees Aqua Island, Blaster Boats, Light Striker Laser Tag, Waterskiing, Wakeboarding, and Tubing....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
May 2-24, 2012.......... Sun-Th $440.....Fri&Sat $450 May 25-27, 2012.......... Fri, Sat, Sun $499 per night May 28-July 3, 2012..... Sun-Th $440.....Fri&Sat $450 July 4-6, 2012.......... Fri, Sat, Sun $499 per night July 7-Aug 30, 2012..... Sun-Th $440.....Fri&Sat $450 Aug 31-Se, 2012.......... Fri, Sat, Sun $499 per night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
About the owner: Callaway Gardens® is owned by the Ida Cason Callaway Foundation, a non-profit, 501c(3) organization dedicated to land stewardship and environmental education. The Foundation provides educational workshops, seminars, lectures, exhibits and a variety of interactive experiences to teach people about the living world around them. It is involved with conservation, restoration methods and research on plants and wildlife.
Why the Owner Chose Pine Mountain:
Our Legacy Callaway Gardens, a man-made landscape in a unique natural setting, was conceived and created by Cason J. Callaway and his wife Virginia Hand Callaway for the benefit of mankind. The purpose is to provide a wholesome family environment where all may find beauty, relaxation, inspiration and a better understanding of the living world.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Callaway Gardens, a public, educational, horticultural and charitable organization, is owned and operated by the non-profit Ida Cason Callaway Foundation. Its wholly owned subsidiary, Callaway Gardens Resort, Inc., a regular business corporation, operates the recreational, lodging and retail facilities at Callaway Gardens. After-tax proceeds go to the Foundation to support its efforts.
- Primary: +1 800-310-1652
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior of Mountain Creek Villa at Callaway Gardens
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 30, 2013