Centrally Located Coronado Beach Townhome
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Coronado townhome description
Location, Location, Location! Have an amazing vacation in this bright and airy 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhome centrally located in the heart of the Coronado Village and 4 blocks from the #1 ranked beach in the United States.
Everything that Coronado has to offer is within walking distance: the world-famous Hotel del Coronado, fine shopping, gourmet restaurants (including wine tasting, coffeehouses and ice cream parlors), historic family parks, the newly renovated art deco movie theater, the Coronado playhouse, Olympic sized swimming pools, skateboarding park, and even lawn bowling.
Kids will love playing at the numerous parks in Coronado such as Spreckels Park, which hosts the old-fashioned “Concert in the Park” with live music every Sunday. Parents will appreciate the gourmet restaurants and fine shopping available close by on Orange Avenue.
This bright and airy two story townhome has everything to make your stay comfortable: formal living room, spacious family room, dining room (seats 8), and a fully equipped kitchen.
Centrally located in the heart of the Village of Coronado:
* Boogie boarding/surfing/beach – 4 blocks to some of the world’s best white sand beaches
* Hotel del Coronado -- 10 minutes to this classic beach front hotel, which was built in 1888 and is described as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts.
* Golf -- 2 minutes to Coronado Municipal Golf Course, 15 minutes to world-famous Torry Pines Golf Course, close to the other 90 other golf courses in San Diego.
* Sailing – 3 minutes to Coronado Yacht club, 15 minutes to San Diego and Point Loma Yacht Clubs, 20 minutes to Mission Bay
* Sight Seeing – 10 minutes to Sea World, 15 minutes to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, 10 minutes Old Town, 30 minutes to Lego Land, 90 minutes to Disneyland
* Biking and Segway rentals --explore the island on a Segway or bicycle
* Spa Treatments -- local spas offer a variety of spa treatments and salon specialties
* Golf - 5 minutes to Coronado Golf Course; 30 other golf courses (including the world-famous Torrey Pines are within 20 minutes away)
* Fine dining -- walking distance to a wide variety of excellent restaurants from casual to fine dining
* Downtown -- take the ferry across the bay to the historic Gaslamp district of downtown and enjoy the best nightlife that San Diego has to offer
* Baseball – take the ferry and enjoy a day as Petco Park watching the Padres professional baseball team
* Coronado Recreation Center -- stay in shape during your vacation. The Rec Center offers a variety of sporting activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, fitness center, tennis, skateboarding park, and yoga.
* Transportation – 10 minutes to the airport, ferry to downtown San Diego and Petco Park (home of the Padres baseball team)
* Other nearby attractions -- San Diego Wild Animal Park, Lego Lands, Birch Aquarium, Knotts Soak City, and Disneyland.
Fully Furnished Including:
* Sleeping 6-8
* 'Sleep number' king size bed in the master bedroom with master bath with jacuzzi tub/shower
* Queen size bed in the second bedroom
* Twin trundle beds in the third bedroom
* Sofa bed in the formal living room
Family Room: Fireplace, TV/DVD, Wireless Broadband Internet, Phone
Kitchen: refrigerator, oven, stove, coffee pot, grinder, toaster, blender, cookware, and utensils.
Fully Furnished: Linens, bedding, bath towels, hand towels, iron, ironing board, and alarm clock.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Broadband Access
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Centrally located in the heart of Coronado Village
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
June -- $9,000/month July -- $10,000/month August -- $9,000/month September -- $7,000/month
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Visit a National Historic Landmark, the beautiful Hotel del Coronado, which was built by Elisha Babcock and H.L. Story. When it opened in 1888, it was the largest resort hotel in the world. It has hosted presidents, royalty, and celebrities throughout the years. The hotel has been featured in numerous movies and books....MoreCollapse
- Primary: (619) 222-5887 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
1. Four Blocks to World Class White Sandy Beaches
3. Family Room Seating Area.
5. Formal Living Room.
7. Master Bedroom
9. Wet Bar
13. Enjoy White Sandy Beaches
15. Orange Avenue
2. Spacious Family Room
4. Dining Room (seats 8).
6. Fully-Equipped Kitchen
8. Second Bedroom
10. Master Bathroom
12. Walk to the Hotel del Coronado
14. Coronado Bridge
16. Enjoy Concert in the Park on Sundays at Spreckels Park
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, May 20, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.