1 Bedroom Luxury Serviced Apartment Makati Avenue, Manila
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Makati apartment description
We are the private owners of large one bedroom apartments / suites along Makati Avenue in Makati City (Metro Manila).
They are fully furnished with kitchenettes and spacious at 50 Square Meters.
Prices vary from 1,800 Pesos per night up to 38,800 Pesos per month depending on length of stay and quality of apartment / suite. Typical rental for a DeLuxe apartment for 1 week is 14,000 Pesos all inclusive.
- Free FAST! Wifi Internet
- Large 29” or 32” TV’s with over 60 Cable channels
- Kitchenette with cooking implements etc
- Full maid service (if required)
- Convenient location (near Rockwell and not far from Greenbelt)
- Well-maintained A/C in bedroom and living room
- Safety deposit box
- Very Clean!
Ask for GUY, CARLOS or KING
Keywords: Apartment, Suite, Rent, Short term, Serviced, Central, Makati, Makati Avenue, Metro Manila, Manila, A.Venue, Rockwell, Greenbelt
- 48 m²
- Elevator : 16 stories twin elevator
- On floor 7
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 2-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- the bathroom was refitted in 2008
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
We provide all bed linen and towels for two persons. Additional linen pillows etc can be provided at a small extra fee. We periodically change the bedding upon request, but normall one or twice a week....moreless
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Our apartments are located near the busy night life of Makati. There are plenty of Restaurants, Pubs, Bars, Clubs etc within walking distance. Shopping Malls are plentiful too, with A.Venue and Rockewell within walking distance and Greenbelt, Landmark, Glorietta only a short cab ride away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
There are additional charges for extra bedding, beds, cots etc, please esquire if these are required.
Under one week.
- Deposit of one night in advance to confirm booking
- Remaining nights upon checkin
One week or more
- Utilities deposit in advance to confirm booking
- Full rental upon checkin (or following day for late checkin)
- Remaining utilities deposit will be refunded prior to checkout.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Daily rate is all inclusive of utilities, tax, service and wifi.
Weekly and monthly rates are inclusive of tax, service and wifi, but not utilities for which we take a US$ 7 per night deposit, refunding any remainder after deducting water and electric bills, upon checkout.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: NAIA (Aquino International) Terminals 1, 2 and 3 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Skyway at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Grand Prix (within building) at Makati
- Nearest Golf: Makati Golf Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Shinjuku Japanes & Ziggurat Arabic at 10 Metres
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We are a middle aged couple (British / Filipina) who manage some apartments we purchased and renovated in Makati in 2011. In our spare time we travel and Scuba dive.
Why the Owner Chose Makati:
The property is located where the action is in Makati
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
The apartments are spacious when compared with nearby hotels. They have kitchens which gives you flexibility in terms of eating out, or dining in. The area is very vibrant with a great night life, but it is very safe here compared to other parts of Manila.
- Primary: +63 09998889257
- Secondary: +63 028972306
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Our Website for marketing our apartments
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
From Kitchen into Living room
Living room & Kitchen
TV and wardrobe in Bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013