Indian River Waterfront ~ Free Boat Slip ~ Free Wifi
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, Undesignated mobile home description
NEWLY RENOVATED. New Pergo floors, new kitchen, central air. Being sold furnished! Just bring the clothes on your back!
Bring your boat. Bring your jet ski. Bring your kayak or paddle boat. Whatever your pleasure. Leave your troubles at home. Direct access to Indian River Bay and the Atlantic ocean. Catch a Flounder and some Blue Claw Crabs. Rake up some Littleneck Clams. Enjoy it all over a campfire by the lagoon. Or relax on the deck with a cold one. Property is on a quiet, no outlet street. Very little traffic. Kids at one end of the house with their own TV and bathroom. You at the other end with yours and your private large soaking tub.
Keywords: Located on Vines Creek Lagoon. One boat slip comes with the property. Marina and gas dock within walking distance or right around the corner by the bay.
Rental is by the week only during the summer up until 2 weeks before. THANKS
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Mobile Home
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- The current vacationers should be out by 10AM. As per the rental agreement all tenants are to launder the sheets and towels, vacuum, mop and put the garbage in the garage. The beds must be made and the house should be left the way it was found (or better). I have a service which inspects the premises and cleans the bathrooms. I ask that you keep in touch. Whenever it is suitable I will let you know. Official check in is 4PM but if it is open and available before then I will let you know. There is a lock box on the door. I will change the combination but most likely the door will be left unlocked. We have been there for years. It is a quiet, safe neighborhood and our neighbors keep their eye out for us anyway. If you need anything during your stay the best way to contact me is by text to 610-427-0814 and I will respond promptly. Debbie & Phil...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Games:
- Video Game Console:
- Music Library:
- DVD Player
- Kayak / Canoe
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Hunting Small Game
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Surf Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Full service marina (Vines Creek Marina) within walking distance, serving breakfast and lunch. Free boat ramp and slip out your back door. Private, shallow water beach within walking distance. 10 minutes to everything ~ beach, outlets, groceries, medical assistance, restaurants, boardwalk, fishing, bird watching, the list goes on and on. Or just sit on the deck with a cold one. Park the boat outside the door. Multiple restaurants available by boat also. Dish TV, Nintendo, Disney movies, Karaoke. Full garage. Off street parking. If you are interested in boating listen to this.... You could go to Vines Creek Marina which is directly west of the property. You can either walk, drive or boat there. They serve breakfast and lunch. They have marine gas and bait. You can go to Bayside by boat. You can almost see that across the bay. At Bayside you can get gas, eat, drink, buy bait and dance on the weekend. There is also Seaside which is east of the property. Almost all the way to the Indian River Inlet Bridge then head north. At seaside you can get gas, bait, food and they also have a tiki bar on the water. You can dock here and swim in the bay if you like. This is BYOB. If you head through Massey's Ditch north you can eat or drink and dance at Ruddertowne which has the Rusty Rudder and Ruddertowne Restaurant. There is also North Beach a bit farther north. If you feel REALLY adventurous you can take the canal all the way up to Lewes where there are also numerous restaurants at the entrance to the Delaware Bay. Hope that helps. Boat rentals at 1. Rehoboth Marina Ventures LLC 1117 Highway One, Dewey Beach, DE 19971 302.226.2012 2. Delaware Marine Group Water 111 Dickinson St, Dewey Beach, DE 19971 302.227.7590 3. East Of Maui 104 Saint Louis St, Dewey Beach, DE 19971 302.227.4703 4. Malone Bayside Marina Long Neck Rd, Millsboro, DE 19966 302.947.0234 5. Sharks Cove Marina 38931 Madison Ave, Selbyville, DE 19975 302.436.8500 ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This was a really lovely place to stay! It was perfect for my family. I have two small children and I thought this was just spectacular for them! It's a very cute and cozy place, felt very homey...I will totally try and stay here again!
- Guest Yvonne F.
- Date of stay 08/10/13
- Review Submitted 08/20/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+.
Owner response: Yvonne, I'm glad to hear that you and your family had a great time. I hope you can come relax again some time soon! Thank you for a wonderful review. Debbie & Phil
My husband and I stayed at this home for two weeks in May/June. Very nice location, near everything we like to do, shopping and restaurants. Home was very clean, updated kitchen. Took our boat along, very nice dock attached to home with two ramps nearby. Would recommend this home for family vacations. Large yard for family get together. Very friendly community, always waving hi! Owners are awesome and were very attentive to any needs!
- Guest Jeff and Kirsten (Reading, PA)
- Date of stay 05/25/13
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Owner response: I'm glad you had such a great time! Your son called yesterday to make a reservation and unfortunately I had to turn him away. I suggested he book for next year. Thank you for the referral and we hope to do business with you again. Debbie & Phil
debbie was very nice good location very helpful fished out back with daughter was a beautiful house i recommend others too stay plenty of room and nice and quiet location close too everything
- Guest iordanes d.
- Date of stay 06/22/13
- Review Submitted 06/30/13
Owner response: Thank you for such a nice review. We love it here and I'm glad you had such a wonderful time! Debbie & Phil
This was one of the most peaceful, relaxing places we've stayed at for quite a while. The owner was readily reached , and very nice to deal with what concerns there were. If you want peace and quiet, this was the place. would certainly consider it again.
- Guest Lynn (PA)
- Date of stay 06/09/13
- Review Submitted 06/23/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Owner response: Thank you for such a nice review Lynn. I'm glad to hear your family had a great vacation! I look forward to doing business with you again! Debbie & Phil
Great Family Vacation
Great Family Vacation
I couldn't have asked for a nicer owner to work with. She was always very responsive and helpful and even allowed for just a long weekend rather than a full week which allowed me to take my two kids on a nice vacation. The house was clean and well organized. I loved the area and everything was very close by. We even drove down to OCMD for the boardwalk one night. I highly suggest the house to anyone looking for a nice relaxing vacation. Bethany Beach was clean and very family friendly. I will definitely be planning another vacation at this home. Thank you!
- Guest Jess Hoffman (United States)
- Date of stay 06/13/13
- Review Submitted 06/19/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, pet owners, families with young children.
Owner response: Thank you Jessica!! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I look forward to doing business with you again! Debbie and Phil
Excellent rental for price!
Excellent rental for price!
Home was clean and cozy, unlike other rentals we have stayed in towels & sheets were provided! Boaters will enjoy this wonderful home with boat slip! Crabbed out back and fished, we all had a wonderful time! There are many things to do and see in the area, Bethany is only 8 miles and Oc md is about 30 minutes!! Will be back!!!
- Guest Joy (Pa)
- Date of stay 08/25/12
- Review Submitted 09/04/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Owner response: We are happy you enjoyed your vacation at our relaxing home by the sea. I hope to see you again next time you plan to vacation with your family. Phil & Debbie
Average at best
Average at best
This mobil home is 20 minutes at best from Bethany Beach, if there is no traffic. The place upon arrival was pretty dirty, the ac vent in the kitchen was stuffed with dust and grimy, the childrens room had ants all over the floor, and the water smelled like rotten eggs. Not my best vacation. It was quiet and peaceful, and the bay was beautiful, and the owners were great, but if your looking for a beach house for a family vacation, this is pretty far from the beach and activities, especially if you have small children.
- Guest byoder (Wilmington, DE)
- Date of stay 08/11/12
- Review Submitted 08/21/12
Owner response: I'm sorry your vacation was only "average". I wish you would have called with your concerns and we would have taken care of them upon arrival. We have never received a complaint regarding the cleanliness of our home. In fact we have only received compliments. I will be sure that our cleaning company knows to check the heat ducts in the future. Sand does tend to get everywhere at the beach I am dismayed that you had an insect problem and did not notify me. We texted back and forth all week. I will be sending an exterminator ASAP. Bethany Beach is in fact less than 5 miles away and usually takes us about 10 minutes. The ad clearly states that there is a beach within walking distance which is shallow, bayside and perfect for children to play in. As far as distance to other activities, one would need to stay in much more expensive accommodations than we can offer. Boardwalk property is very expensive. I hope you can think of the memories your family made and reminisce more fondly in the future.
This is an awesome place to stay it makes it feel like ur at home I love the place it has central air even has a garage. The house make u feel so relaxed after a long day at the beach if u want a nice place to stay this is the place an it's cheap to enjoy
- Guest Mike Halteman (Bernville pa )
- Date of stay 07/22/12
- Review Submitted 08/01/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Owner response: Mike, we are glad to hear that you felt so at home. Yes it is very relaxing to come home to the cool house with the comfortable surroundings, inside and out. The garage is surely a plus. I hope to see you again next time you vacation. Thanks for staying. Phil and Deb Glanski
We enjoyed the quiet surroundings during our week long family vacation. Very easy to make the reservations and have our questions answered by the owners in a timely manner. The home was clean and well taken care of with ample space. Relaxing time away.
- Guest Kim (PA)
- Date of stay 07/07/12
- Review Submitted 07/24/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+.
Owner response: We are happy to hear that your family enjoyed their vacation. We strive to be immediately available to our guests needs. Thank you for the compliment on our amenities. We pride ourselves in the beauty and cleanliness of our home. So nice of you to mention the surroundings. We find it to be such a relaxing time there also. I look forward to seeing you when your family vacations in the future. Phil and Debbie
Family Vaction Destination
Family Vaction Destination
From the first Email to this owner up until our Final minute was smooth sailing! If you are looking for a family vaction spot this is the perfect one! You have so many options from watching Direct TV in a central aired home, to crabbing in the back yard, to 10 minutes to Bethany Beach. Please do not pass this home up for your vaction stay!! The park that it is in, is quiet and the people are so friendly! This was our first time crabbing and everyone was so happy to help us figure it out, even one of the neighbors saw us catching crabs at the bay and he said that he had a net that we could use and let us use it on our stay. Thank you for having our family in your home! Hope to stay again next summer!!!!
- Guest HondaLuv08 (Ephrata, PA)
- Date of stay 07/17/12
- Review Submitted 07/22/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Owner response: I am glad your family enjoyed their vacation. W are so blessed to be able to share our little piece of heaven with others. We sure do love it there and I am happy that you and your family had a great time. You have captured what we feel. There is so much to do. And there is so little to do. The choice is yours. I look forward to dealing with your vacation needs in the future. Thanks Phil and Debbie
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Discounts: 15 nights or more: $110 Nightly
Sep 4 - May 15
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change at owner's discretion and are not guaranteed until booked.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Ferry: Lewes at 27 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 26 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Bethany Beach at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Fat Tuna at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Bethany at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Vines Creek Marina at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We are a young at heart couple with an extra vacation home to share. Our vacation home is nearby. We will be around and may even pass you on the street. I hope you have as much fun here as we do.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes, Undesignated:
We bought this property as our vacation home. My parents were going to retire here and circumstances prevented this dream. We are now offering this gem to others to enjoy as we have. There is so much to do here. Or so little. The choice is yours.
The Unique Benefits at this Mobile Home:
Fine dining or pizza within 5 minutes. Grocery stores within 5 minutes. Beebe ER within 5 minutes. Bethany Beach within 10 minutes. Grotto's famous pizza parlor within 10 also. Free parking. Private beach within walking distance. Great area for fall hunting and fishing! The list goes on and on. Come see for yourself!!
- Primary: 610-427-0814 call anytime
- Secondary: + 6104270814
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
HAVE A SEAT !! watch the boats pass on the lagoon or hop on your own boat
patio ~ sit and watch the boats go by
back yard along the lagoon
view along the canal
Master Suite ~ soaking tub, shower, Dish TV, privacy
Soaking Tub ~ nuff said
Disney and G Movies
Bath #2 again
THIS COULD BE YOU All you need is your toys Lagoon out the back door Free garage
more back yard views
Free Private Boat Dock Bring your boat, jet skis, canoe, kayak, paddle boat, etc
bring a kayak ~ or 3
Avoid Reality At All Costs
Second Bedroom. Pack and Play available upon request. Desk, TV/VCR combo
Full Bath #2
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, July 22, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!