Beauitful and Captivating Ocean View Condo in Amelia Island Plantation (1340)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Amelia Island Resorts condo description
2 Bedroom 2.5 Bath ( King ,2 Twins)
Limited Ocean View 2 Level, 2nd Floor
- Vacation Rental
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Surf Fishing
- Amelia Island Plantation is a 1,350 acre premier vacation island resort located in northeastern Florida, 30 minutes from Jacksonville International Airport, and noted for pristine beaches and natural beauty. A fabulous Florida destination, offering something for everyone. Off property excursions, such as charter fishing, can be arranged or explore Amelia’s 11 beautiful miles on your own. Quaint downtown Fernandina Beach is a showplace of Victorian homes,and offers wonderful history and maritime museums, library, and a variety of shops, galleries and many great restaurants as well as mini golf. Horsedrawn carriage rides, gaslights lining the streets and the waterfront shrimp boat fleet add to the charm of this historic fishing village. History buffs, bikers and hikers can head to Fort Clinch Sate Park, or nearby Little Talbot Island Island, Kingsley Plantation and Cumberland Island. Try Amelia River Cruises for a 2 hour boat ride along the Amelia River and learn the history of the area and Cumberland Island or take a shrimping cruise. Jacksonville, a 30 minute drive, offers concerts, theatre, sporting events, malls, museums, restaurants, charming Avondale, San Marco and the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, with or without children!You are sure to fall in love with Amelia!!! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
11% bed tax March - Sept $230.00 nightly $1400.00 Sept - Nov. $210.00 nightly $1280.00 weekly Dec - Feb. $190.00 nightly $1150.00 weekly
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Dinning Room and Fully stocked Kitchen
Guest Room with 2 Twins
Flat screen TV with cable
Master bedroom with TV
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 10, 2013