Beautiful 3 Bedroom Zen House with a Garden Ten Min. to Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Goleta house description
A beautiful three bedroom house situated close to many attractions. A lovely courtyard with a fountain in the middle visible form many rooms in the house. hardwood floors and a fireplace. A lovely patio outside the master bedroom and a breakfast nook outside the kitchen. Zen like ambiance with a colorful front garden with a fountain. A large living room, a dining room, a cozy family rook adjacent to the kitchen.
Two wings in the house with the master bedroom, patio, bathroom on one side and two bedrooms and a bathroom on the other side of the house. Ideal for families with teenagers. A quiet neighborhood with a park at the end of the street. Bicycles and a basketball hoop outside. A ten minute drive to the beach, downtown or the University. Lovley hiking trails nearby and many restaurants in town. Prefer a two week period but will consider weekly also. House available only between July 5th and August 19th.
Keywords: House, garden, furnished, peaceful, family.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 3-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wood Fireplace
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Lovely courtyard with a Islamic fountain and flowers visible form three sides of the house. Perfect for families with small childrene. Aprivate patio off the master bedrrom with outdoor furniture. Quite cozy and private. A breakfast nook with an umbrella. A park at the end of the street for children and a creek. Bicycles if needed and close to the bike path (30 minutes by bike to the beach)....moreless
- Video Game Console
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
- Deck / Patio
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Ping pong table in the property and a basketball hoop outside. Our house is situated close to the University of California, Santa Barbara where many activities take place from summer films to lectures. The Goleta beach is a lovely spot for pic-nics, BBQs, swimming, surfing and kayaking. This too is only 8 minutes by car. many hiking trails in the area. Close to a number of public parks. Downtown Santa Barbara is 10 minutes on the freeway. Incredible restaurants in town and shops. Usually not much traffic. WIne tasting and lakes nearby. many summer festivals take place in our town in the summer months. A number of very good camps and activities for children. Absolutely stunning spots to go jogging nearby on the cliffs overlooking the ocean. A couple of camping grounds next to the ocean 20 minutes to the north where one could go on picnics, hiking, swimming and sun bathing. Rather quiet and incredibly beautiful. A drive up the mountain to lake Cachuma is always a treat....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Nice home, nice people
Nice home, nice people
We had a great time! Home was comfortable and as described/pictured. Plumbing was a little old and that caused some minor issues, but the manager was friendly and prompt with getting it fixed. It was a great place to stay!
- Guest Lilases (Tempe, AZ)
- Date of stay 07/07/12
- Review Submitted 08/01/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children.
$1,200 a week including utilites. Gas, electicity, trash, water, TV and phone. A deposit of $1,000 for two weeks is required and will be returned. House has to be left in the exact way it was found. Prefer long term rental for at least two weeks or more. House available only between July 5th and August 19th. Will consider weekly if needed but not for two days or week-end. Payment of $75 per week for cleaning.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1992
About the owner: My husband and I work at the University. Scott is a professor in World Music who also leads a music ensemble of Middle Eastern Music. He plays many Middle Eastern instruments and the Indian Sitar. I am originally form Sri Lanka and have lived here for over 20 years. I am the director of the UCSB MultiCultural Center. We have two son who are also musicians. The older son Ziyad attends UCLA studying Ethnomusicology. Ari our 16 year old attends high school. He loves video games.
Why the Owner Chose Goleta:
We love to travel and every summer we travel for a number of weeks. We usually sub-let our house during this time. In December also we travel. During the summer of 2012 we will be in Asia.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
My husband and I love this community. THere is so much cultural events at the University and it is so accesible from our house. We love taking the boys to the beach. I love to go jogging on the cliffs nearby and feel it is one of the most beautiful spots. We are been to many places and IU think the bluffs in Santa Barbara absolutely lovely. I love to hike in the summer. SO many hiking trails. I love to go downtown and walk on State street and have a nice meal.
- Primary: (805)729-6452
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, June 17, 2013