Feather Ridge, Southwest Luxury in the Mountains of Virginia
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Warm Springs cottage description
Located in the award-winning community of Homestead Preserve, we are pleased to make available this new Certified Green home for vacation rentals. Nestled in the woods on the side of Warm Springs Mountain, above the Old Dairy Community Center in Warm Springs is this unique Arts & Crafts inspired home. Its Warm Springs location is close to restaurants, shops and amenities while the home is very private and tranquil.
The home is cozy and warm, decorated in the southwest style with gorgeous Mexican tile throughout the main level and all bath rooms. The Great Room is the perfect place to gather in front of the stone hearth of the fireplace for a game of Scrabble or to enjoy the big game on the large screen TV. The kitchen is generously appointed for the home-gourmet. Enjoy dining indoors or out on the deep, covered porches.The Master Suite with access to the back porch features a cozy queen bed and a luxurious bath with oversized shower and separate jetted tub.
Upstairs features a guest suite with queen bed and en suite bath, a guest room with two twin beds, a full hall bath, office and a cozy sitting area on the landing that extends to the balcony overlooking the Warm Springs Gap.
Just a short walk from the home is The Old Dairy Community Center. Guests have full, exclusive access to the facilities here, which include an outdoor swimming pool, spa with hot tub and sauna, fitness center and games room. Just a few steps from the front door of Feather Ridge, guests can hike the trail to Flag Rock for spectacular views of the valley!
No pets allowed.
• Sleeps 6
• 3 bedrooms
• 2.5 baths
• 2 queen beds
• 2 twin beds
• Mexican tile throughout
• Stone hearth gas fireplace
• Within 8 Miles of The
• Wireless internet and Satellite TV
• Surrounded by a wooded lot in
Warm Springs Gap
• Large deck area
• Deep covered porches
• BBQ Grill
• Full Old Dairy Complex Access
• 2 Night Minimum Stay
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Basketball Court
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Freshwater Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Natural beauty isn’t all Bath County has to offer. Take a tour of some of western Virginia’s most unusual and delightful art galleries in and around the villages of Hot Springs, Warm Springs, Healing Springs, and Bacova, or spend an afternoon exploring shelves of endless old-time treasure in one of Bath’s many antique shops, which carry everything from the finest china to primitive handiwork of centuries past. The George Washington National Forest covers more than 170,000 acres in Bath County, offering outdoor recreation galore, from boating on Lake Moomaw to fishing in the premier trout waters of the Jackson River. More than 120 miles of secluded and sparsely traveled hiking and biking trails offer long blue Allegheny Mountain vistas, access to unusual blowing springs, and views of high elevation cranberry bogs. The Nature Conservancy’s Warm Springs Mountain Preserve protects 13 miles of fragile mountain ridge line, including a high elevation Appalachian forest of rare montane pine barren, some of which you can explore along the Ingalls Overlook Trail. Lake lovers will treasure Bath’s mountain waters from 2,500-acre Lake Moomaw with its marina and boat rental facilities to a lazy paddle by canoe across the lake at Douthat State Park. The Dominion Back Creek Recreation Area provides access to two stocked lakes in a stunning natural setting beneath Back Creek Mountain. Whatever your palate craves, Bath has a dining experience to tempt your tastebuds. Here you can enjoy black tie dining and continental cuisine at The Homestead resort or the casual elegance of a creek side supper in a restored gristmill. Savor fresh baked goods al fresco on a grassy lawn in Hot Springs, or settle in for an evening of down home Southern cooking at a friendly café....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Prices and Availability are Subject to Change.
Nightly rates start at $650 for 2 nights.
A 25% deposit is requested to make your reservation. 30 days prior to your stay the remaining 75% of your balance is due.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
All fees and taxes included in price.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
About: The Natural Retreats Concierge Service is unique within the self-catering industry. A team of dedicated travel professionals who can tailor make guests holiday experiences by providing advice, expertise and experience for guests to call on before, during and after their stay. The Natural Retreats Concierge Service takes the risk out of self-catering holidays and ensures guests can make the most of every day of their holiday.
Why Warm Springs:
Gorgeous wrap around porch with a swing!
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Located just up the road from the Old Dairy Community Center and Milk Market.
- Primary: 877-805-7794
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautifully landscaped yard!
Seat up to 10 comfortably. Conveniently located off of the Living Room
Balcony off of the reading/sitting nook on second floor of Feather Ridge.
Living Room/Great Room Combination Luxury and comfort
Two Twin beds in an upstairs bedroom of Feather Ridge
Master Bathroom. Tile work showcases the Mexican Tile that was used
Side entrance of Feather Ridge.
Back yard with covered porch swing for your enjoyment and comfort
Night Time view of Feather Ridge!
Picture yourself here enjoying a book or wander out on to the balcony.
Master Bath. Shower stall and all floors display the Mexican Tile
Main Bedroom is appointed with a comfortable Queen Bed
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 05, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.