Anastasia Cottage, Classic Log Cabin
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Warm Springs cottage description
In the lovely mountain village of Warm Springs, made famous by its historic thermal springs, frontiersmen built this classic log cabin-circa 1840. With its beautifully preserved authentic antique logs completely modernized and furnished with period
antiques, Anastasia Cottage can comfortably accommodate families.
The cottage comfortably sleeps 5 in the 2 bedrooms with en suite baths. The large downstairs bedroom holds a Queen bed and a cozy sitting area before you enter into the large bathroom with a dressing area. Upstairs you will find another roomy
bedroom with a Queen Bed, a Twin Bed and additional full bathroom. Downstairs, in the living room and adjoining den, there are two sleeper sofas. There is a half bath off
the hall downstairs for guests to use. The living room is a comfortable room to gather in front of the wood burning fireplace to relax and also contains the main dining table. The cottage is equipped with a nice selection of board games, movies and a
library of books.
Enjoy the mountain views from the front porch, and take advantage of the endless scenic, recreational, cultural and historical activities within walking distance or a short
drive. Enjoy dining in the cool of the evening on the screened porch. The porch is comfortably furnished with adequate seating for dining, table, lighting and ceiling fan.
There are many fine dining options nearby, including John’s Steakhouse and the Waterwheel Restaurant and Simon Kenton Pub, just one hundred yards away from the cottage. Enjoy spectacular drives through the Allegheny Mountains, many area
wineries, and don’t forget to “take in the waters” at the historic Jefferson Pools, where the water is a balmy 98 degrees all year long. After your soak, you can enjoy a soothing hot stone massage from the Warm Spirit Spa, located near the cottage.
This home is Pet Friendly - Pet Fee is an additional $100.
• Sleeps 5
• 2 queen beds
• 1 twin bed
• 2 sleeper sofas
• 2.5 baths
• Wood fireplace
• Board games
• Movie/book library
• Furnished screened porch with ceiling fan
• Restaurants 100 yards from cottage
•Located directly across from Warm Spirit Spa with convenient access to Jefferson Pools and the Allegheny Mountains.
•Pet Friendly (additional $100 fee)
•2 Night Minimum Stay
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Recreation Center
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Natural beauty isn’t all Bath County has to offer. Take a tour of some of western Virginia’s most unusual and delightful art galleries in and around the villages of Hot Springs, Warm Springs, Healing Springs, and Bacova, or spend an afternoon exploring shelves of endless old-time treasure in one of Bath’s many antique shops, which carry everything from the finest china to primitive handiwork of centuries past. The George Washington National Forest covers more than 170,000 acres in Bath County, offering outdoor recreation galore, from boating on Lake Moomaw to fishing in the premier trout waters of the Jackson River. More than 120 miles of secluded and sparsely traveled hiking and biking trails offer long blue Allegheny Mountain vistas, access to unusual blowing springs, and views of high elevation cranberry bogs. The Nature Conservancy’s Warm Springs Mountain Preserve protects 13 miles of fragile mountain ridge line, including a high elevation Appalachian forest of rare montane pine barren, some of which you can explore along the Ingalls Overlook Trail. Lake lovers will treasure Bath’s mountain waters from 2,500-acre Lake Moomaw with its marina and boat rental facilities to a lazy paddle by canoe across the lake at Douthat State Park. The Dominion Back Creek Recreation Area provides access to two stocked lakes in a stunning natural setting beneath Back Creek Mountain. Whatever your palate craves, Bath has a dining experience to tempt your tastebuds. Here you can enjoy black tie dining and continental cuisine at The Homestead resort or the casual elegance of a creek side supper in a restored gristmill. Savor fresh baked goods al fresco on a grassy lawn in Hot Springs, or settle in for an evening of down home Southern cooking at a friendly café....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Anastasia CottageGuest comment entered by manager
Thank you for your kind hospitality, good service, clean and comfortable property. My wife and daughter and I had a great time.
- Guest Jim
- Date of stay 07/14/13
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
Our Stay at Anastasia CottageGuest comment entered by manager
Our Stay at Anastasia Cottage
I want to let you know how much my husband, parents, and I enjoyed the Anastasia Cottage! It was my first trip to Warm and Hot Springs and I fell in love. The cottage was charming, cozy and fabulous for getting great rest and catching up with family. Thanks again for all of your help and attention to every detail. We definitely look forward to returning soon.
- Guest Mary
- Date of stay 11/21/12
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Prices and Availability are Subject to Change.
Nightly rates start at $500 for 2 nights.
A 25% deposit is requested to make your reservation. 30 days prior to your stay the remaining 75% of your balance is due.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
All fees and taxes included in price.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
About: The Natural Retreats Concierge Service is unique within the self-catering industry. A team of dedicated travel professionals who can tailor make guests holiday experiences by providing advice, expertise and experience for guests to call on before, during and after their stay. The Natural Retreats Concierge Service takes the risk out of self-catering holidays and ensures guests can make the most of every day of their holiday.
Why Warm Springs:
Adorable, cozy cottage located in the middle of the Warm Springs village.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Located within walking distance from the Waterwheel Restaurant at the Gristmill Inn!
- Primary: 877-805-7794
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 05, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.