Luxury Home. Indoor Pool!!, Sauna, Hot Tub. Near Gros Morne
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Deer Lake house description
Humber River House is the perfect winter or summer holiday chalet to experience Western Newfoundland's stunning scenery and hospitality. Whether you are traveling with a large family, multiple families or just getting together with all your friends the Humber River House can accommodate everyone in luxury.
Located a short 5 minute drive from Deer Lake Airport you'll find yourself in reach of all the gems Western Newfoundland has to offer. The Humber River House is centrally located near Gros Morne National Park, Marble Mountain Ski Resort & Zip Lining, groomed snowmobile trails and world class salmon fishing.
Looking to just relax and unwind? Lounge on one of the five decks all with lake views and enjoy the chalet's indoor heated pool, sauna, gym or outdoor hot tub or one of the two en-suite jacuzzi's.
Constructed in 2007 - Humber River House spared nothing in making it the most luxurious, high-end accommodation in Western Newfoundland. Humber River House consists of four (4) luxury bedrooms each with ensuite washroom facilities; as well as fifth standard bedroom. All ensuites include separate bath and shower rooms with the master bedroom including its own lounge and study.The property also includes a great room lounge with fireplace and dining area on the ground floor.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- The Humber River House is perfectly located for your Western Newfoundland vacation. Situated a short 10 minute drive from Deer lake international airport and only a few minutes from Deer Lake the Humber River House makes the perfect home base for your west coast vacation. Situated on the Humber River you are on one of the best Salmon producing rivers in Canada. The river which is 120km long if full of recreational activities. Opportunities exist to fish salmon or trout on the river. However, non residents of Newfoundland do require a guide. Gros Morne National Park is a short 20 minute drive away. The United Nations Educational Scientific Cultural Organization has recognized it as a World Heritage site. There is so much to do in Gros Morne: hiking, boat tours, cross country skiing, ice fishing, snow shoeing, dining and snowmobiling. It is truly a recreational and educational paradise. The park is home to lots of wildlife it is said to have over 7000 moose, a significant herd of caribou, bald eagles, arctic hares and more. With an average snowfall of 14 feet there is a lot of winter activities within reach. Marble Mountain is 30 minutes away and has the best downhill skiing in Atlantic Canada. dozens of groomed cross country ski trailes are within 30 to 45 minutes of the Humber river House. Ice fishing on the humber river is very popular in the Winter. The most popular winter activity is snowmobiling. With thousands of kilometers of groomed trails you are right on some of the most spectacular trails in the world. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$690 a night, $4250 a week + 13% HST/night All rates based on 10 guests maximum. Groups over 10 will be $20 per adult, $10 per child Special rates available for longer stays
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
5 Bedroom / 6 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.