Executive Lake Front Ocean View 2BR/2BA Spacious Condo W/ Indoor Garage
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:14-30 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Cape Canaveral condo description
Executive and prestigious style gated 2 bedroom/2 bath condo with lake front balcony and indoor garage. Built in 2002 and offers an open clear view of the 5 acre lake with lighted fountain and partial view and private access to the beach.
Elevator access available to the 4th floor of the 5 story building with no close views of neighbors.
Each carpeted master suite has an oversized air conditioned walk in closet. Enjoy long hot showers and high thread sheets on the comfortable beds.
New flat screen 46 inch TV with wireless internet and cable offering CNN and additional channels. Leather couches to relax in the living room. Quiet rooms for relaxing and sleeping without worry of loud noise.
Relax in a quiet and safe environment on your balcony with the sounds of the fountain and view of the lighted lake. Enjoy 5 golf courses within a 5 minute drive or a 10 minute walk to the beach.
Community recreation center complete with full kitchen facilities, party meeting room, separate card room, fitness center and sauna. Tennis courts, drive through car wash and heated swimming pool in the middle of the lake is also offered.
Fly fish or drop a line at any hour in this 15 feet deep lake offering a variety of fish. Catch and release encouraged.
5 minute drive to Port Canaveral provides food and entertainment along with supermarkets and other entertainment in nearby Cocoa Beach.
Keywords: Spacious, executive, clean, close walk to beach, furnished, pool, garage, casino cruise, fishing charters, piers, lake, gated community, view, secure, new, exclusive, government, per diem, Nasa, launch, gym, Kennedy Space Center, Port Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, quiet, near Orlando.
- 1550 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Available to floor.
- On floor 4
- 5 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Communal Pool
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Parks
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Kennedy Space Center's Launching Pad-40 is the launch facility of the SpaceX Dragon, a reusable automated cargo vehicle which will be used to provide two-way logistics to and from the International Space Station; a role previously filled by the Space Shuttle. Regular launches occur year round. Check the http://www.nasa.gov/ page for launch schedules. Several nearby activities are available. Port Canaveral is only a 2 minute drive which offers waterfront restaurants/bars, fishing charters, cruise ships and a casino boat. Ron John's resort is a 5 minute walk away. Cocoa Beach pier bar/restaurant and the Sandbar is only a 5 minute drive away. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Mar 31
30 night min stay
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates may be negotiated.
- Taxes Not included
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International Airport at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: A1A at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cape Canaveral Beach at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Rustys/Fish Lips/Cocoa Beach Pier at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cocoa Beach Country Club Public 18 hole at 6 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About: I grew up and went to school in Houston, Texas and I currently work overseas.
Why Cape Canaveral:
I spent a very enjoyable relaxing month in Cape Canaveral and decided it was the place to settle down when I retire.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Its clean, safe and quiet with close access to beaches, restaurants, entertainment and short drive to Orlando. Private access to the beach and a individual indoor covered garage adds to the privacy of this condo.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Breakfast area with washer and dryer.
Walk in closet and bathroom
Aerial View. Apartment located in Condo D.
Full Kitchen with breakfast table and laundry closet
Entrance and full kitchen.
Master bedroom with view of lake.
Two sink master bathroom
Guest walk in closet and bathroom
View of the condo on the 4th level from the left.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, September 06, 2013