South Mission Beach!! 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Bayside Bungalow Has it All
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mission Beach house description
Darling house steps to bay or across the street from Pacific Ocean. Everything inside new and decorated to make this your best vacation yet. Everyone should live at the beach at least once. Make this your best beach vacation ever. PLEASE NOTE - Rentals in July and August are from Saturday through Saturday.
Keywords: Bungalow,Newly Furnished,Steps to Bay
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Comes live the dream!! Have the best vacation ever in this classic bungalow. Steps to stunning bay or cross the street to the Pacific Ocean. Newly furnished, wood floors throughout, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances. Kitchen has refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker, all dishes, silverware, glasses, bath towels, sheets, etc. We've made this your home away from home. Bring your bathing suit, beach towels and sandals, we have the rest waiting for you. Close to Belmont Park, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Old Town, minutes from airport. Walking distance to restaurants, bars, bistros and boutiques. Shared laundry with detached apartment in back. Very kid friendly as front sidewalk is walkway only and front yard area is completely fenced. Front area has custom made patio set with umbrella, lots of seating, new large barbeque with lovely plants bordering the property. Sorry no pets and absolutely NO SMOKING inside house. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
ReviewsWrite a review
House was comfortable and clean. Well equiped in kitchen. Only complaint was no hangers in closet and only one roll of toilet paper.
- Guest SLO (San Luis Opiso County)
- Date of stay 07/13/13
- Review Submitted 07/23/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children, families with teenagers, tourists without a car.
Great home, great experience!
Great home, great experience!
A great home, very relaxing and cozy. Made me and my family feel at home. Very modern like home with every thing you need, of course without personal belongings and needs. I will definitely stay at this vacation home again.
- Guest hector (El Centro, CA)
- Date of stay 07/06/13
- Review Submitted 07/22/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Great Family Stay!
Great Family Stay!
My Family of 3, Just had a Wonderful Week Staying here! The Parking is a little tight and may seem sketchy when you arrive, but the neighborhood, is Very Safe, the Parking place is a bit tight especially with a large vehicle. There is a Washer and Dryer in a little Closet outside near the parking place, and they worked well. You need to make a step up into the house from the back, and you arrive into a Clean Beautiful cute house. Everything you need is there, it had Great Wifi and all the Cable Channels, The Couch is very Soft, and hard to leave, and there is a chair that is firm. The Bedrooms seemed larger than the Pics, The Queen bed was very comfy, and there were plenty of Pillows on all the beds. The Patio is Very Nice, the Grill was perfect. You can see the SeaWorld Fireworks from the Patio but they are much better at the Bay Beach. The Bay Beach is Perfect if you like a private place or not so many waves. Mission Beach is Walking Distance with Bellmont Park. I had Wonderful Communication with the Property Management. You cannot go wrong at this location! Have a Great Stay!
- Guest Dee and Jonn Maxwell (Phoenix,AZ)
- Date of stay 06/15/13
- Review Submitted 06/24/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
$1,975.00 Per Week Weeks run Saturday 3pm to Saturday 11am. $300.00 Refundable deposit to be paid within 72 hours of booking. Credit cards accepted through PayPal. 10.5% Occupancy tax is additional.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2011
About: Bell Properties is managing this property on behalf of two college sweethearts who met in San Diego and fell in love. They lived in Mission Beach through college and now are married with two children, but Mission Beach will always be their special place.
Why Mission Beach:
It's where we lived when we went to college. Mission Beach is in our hearts and always will be.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
It feels great to take off the suit, put on tee shirt, shorts and sandals and be a person again. Walking on the beach, feeling the sun, enjoying life with my friends and family.
- Primary: 619-523-2355
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.