Executive Residence on the Beautiful Shores of Lake Michigan
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
If the Four Seasons Hotel chain offered a lake front rental in Michigan, this would be it! Highest quality, full log construction in impeccable condition on Lake Michigan. A newer luxury build, executive level residence with soaring ceilings, massive log beams and rafters, plank floors and carpeted bedrooms. Take long walks on the beach and witness beautiful pink and purple sunsets from this western facing home. Walk out almost a ¼ mile into the lake before you get waist deep. You get a secluded feeling on this heavily wooded lot but are just minutes from all conveniences. A wonderful, soothing retreat to get away from all of the stresses back home but with all conveniences you'd expect in a luxury retreat. Directv, flat panel TVs, Movie channels, WIFI, Blu Ray/DVD player with a movie library, board games as well as a large propane grill are all included.
1. Just 50 steps from the house to the beach.
2. 10 minutes from shopping and eating in downtown Charlevoix
3. Sun room with nearly floor to ceiling windows that open with a large, beautiful stone fire place for added warmth and ambiance on cooler evenings.
4. Large Master suite with sitting area, King bed, and dual vanity. Has private patio and gas fireplace.
5. Large, brand new deck. The perfect place for an evening cocktail and view of the gorgeous sunsets over Lake Michigan.
6. Gourmet kitchen with high end appliances (Sub-Zero Fridge, Large Viking Range and Gaggenau double oven as well as Sub-Zero dual zone Wine Fridge for perfect temperature reds and whites). A large variety of cookware, pans, utensils, etc. are provided. Also, some small appliances (e.g. coffee maker) are on site.
7. 47' Flat panel television in great room. Flat panels in the two guest bedrooms. (Directv) Blu Ray player and Netflix, Vudu streaming available on main television in great room
8. Down comforters and Pillows on all beds (non allergenic available, too)
9. 25 minutes to Traverse City, Petoskey and Boyne City
10. Propane gas grill provided (1 tank of propane, too)
11. Friske’s gourmet pizza just 5 minutes from the home
12. High Speed internet (WiFi) included
13. 3 fireplaces, 2 wood burning with one cord of wood provided.
14. Three miles south of Fisherman’s state park (beach, trails, hiking, fishing)
15. Extra full size pull out bed in sunroom
16. Massive stone, wood burning fireplace in great room
17. Famous Rowe Inn and Tapawingo restaurants (best dining / wine lists in northern Michigan – just 10 minutes away)
18. Whole house Music system (CD player, iPod connection)
19. Fire pit for outdoor fires and s'mores.
20. All bedrooms feature soft Berber carpeting
21. Back up, automatic generator in case of power outage
*This property is serviced locally by a professional manager for the best possible experience up north.
Keywords: Lake Michigan, Waterfront, High End Home, Charlevoix, Northern Michigan Rental, Lake Michigan Sunsets
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
Very Happy Renter
Very Happy Renter
The description and photos of the property were exactly as portrayed in the listing. It was definitely clean and maintained. It was perfect for us, the senior members of the family, together with our three children and their families. The grandchildren range from 4 years old to 17. The kitchen was a dream to cook in and the dining area accommodated all of us. We loved the fact that the Big Bear Sand Dunes were close by and a day trip to Mackinac Island was great! Oh, and the adults went to the Rowe Inn in Ellsworth. Excellent. I would definitely recommend this property.
- Guest Happy Renter
- Date of stay 07/21/12
- Review Submitted 08/09/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
June - August.....4,500/week (Excluding Holidays - Please Inquire) Discount available for repeat clients. September - November ......1250/3 nights... 2,500/week Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit Required Please call or email with any questions about rates in other seasons.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: (517) 256-5856 (Michigan, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunroom sofa opens up to a bed with integrated air mattress for comfort
Master Bedroom - King Bed
The perfect spot to watch beautiful sunsets on Lake Michigan!
Master Bedroom Seating Area
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013