Resort Style Home with Pool/Spa - Wine Country Destination
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Glen Ellen estate description
Sonoma Valley, Wine Country, Sonoma County, Glen Ellen, North San Francisco, Napa,
Enjoy this tastefully appointed resort style residence and guest quarters while absorbing the optimum indoor-outdoor experiences that Sonoma Valley has to offer.
Located on premium level acreage and placed in one of the most desired locations in the Sonoma Valley. This property is rare and offers an inviting poolside spa environment along with exceptional living, dining, relaxing, star gazing, and soaking up the sunshine. Rhone style Vineyards and Frantoio Olive Orchards, Fruit Orchard, Smoothie garden, spacious regal Lawns, lush Mediterranean landscape and exceptional Valley views! With four spacious bedrooms and three full baths and one half bath, ample closet space, privacy and easy access to the beautiful well maintained laid-back grounds. The master suite has it’s own separate wing and private view deck. The guest quarters feature a queen size bed, and private deck suite for relaxing. Our large couched television-napping room also has access to the beautiful outdoors which is perfect for reading, movies and sports games. Besides pairing wine by the backyard bbq Continue your stay by enjoying more features this property has to offer including a Game room with a full sized professional pool table, a ping pong table, and an authentic Sioux outdoor Tipi. Additionally, to assist in your leisurely stay, The Geisha Designed Outdoor sculpture and table top adds a nice element to the rear yard as you stretch out on our ample lazy lawns, Hammock, and/or chaise lounges. Are you ready to pair wines by the backyard bbq with all the country comforts? Like no other…discover our premium Proximity to Wineries, Gourmet Market, and Restaurants. Considered one of the most beautiful yet simple properties in the Sonoma Valley. Come relax…and enjoy your stay, and rejuvenate yourself.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 8
- o The historic Sonoma Plaza is an 8.5 acre city park, complete with duck pond, fountain, meandering pathways and lawns, is the setting for art, craft, wine and food booths on festival weekends. The Wine Regions of Sonoma County make for a grand vacation any time of year. Indulge your senses with the beauty of endless vineyard vistas, heavenly local flavors, and magical little towns where you always feel welcome. The climate is mild and each season brings its own unique color palate. Close to 100 award-winning wineries, from famous names to back road treasures, offer tours and tastings. o Tasting rooms & wineries o Restaurants Cafes & fine dining o Biking, Swimming, & camping. o Hiking trails and State Parks o Health/Beauty Spa o Antiquing & shopping centers o Cinemas/Movie Theaters o Museums & Art Galleries o Wildlife Viewing & petting zoos...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Mountain Climbing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Located just over 5 miles from the Sonoma Plaza and only .5 miles from downtown Glen Ellen, this spacious modern house is in the heart of the wine country with more than 200 wineries located within 30 minutes. Starting in Napa continuing from Sonoma,to Glen Ellen, and Kenwood. From Santa Rosa all the way to Healdsburg. Enjoy your stay! Wine. Dine. Recline. 'Live like a Sonoman.'...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
There are views from every room and outdoor seating area. This is an extraordinary home with incredible attention to detail. Privacy is the key to this little haven nestled in rolling hills at the top of Sonoma Valley. The pool is an oasis on hot days and the jacuzzi perfect for cool nights. The Glen Ellen market is within walking distance for all of your culinary needs and Glen Ellen has many fine restaurants, especially the Yeti Restaurant which is also within walking distance! There are great trail hikes for walking and riding right out the front door, but after you see the immaculate grounds you may never want to leave. Can't recommend the place enough for big groups or just a couple's getaway!!
- Guest Robert (NYC)
- Date of stay 01/10/12
- Review Submitted 05/08/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Manager response: Well Robert - We are so very happy you enjoyed the property and love your review :) Come back and visit us some time soon....
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
- Taxes Not included
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Charles M. Schulz Airport- Santa Rosa, CA at 22.9 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Larkspur Ferry Terminal at 34.4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 12 at 6.9 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Bodega Bay at 36 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Glen Ellen Inn, Oyster grill, & Martini Bar at 0.06 Miles
- Nearest Ski: North Star, Tahoe Resort at 182 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sonoma Golf Club at 3.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Glen Ellen Star at 0.06 Miles
About: This property is managed by Woodfield Properties on behalf of the owner.
Why Glen Ellen:
This is a fantastic gated modern/country home located on a small street in a quiet country neighborhood. Please no loud music, partying or swimming after 10:00 p.m.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to 'Wine Country Destination', Sonoma
Fully furnished kitchen with small island & stainless steel appliances
Family room with bored games and sliding glass doors opening to the pool.
Bedroom 1 furnished with 2 double beds
Master bedroom w/ King bed, baby grand piano, fireplace & walk out patio
Spectacular Master bedroom views of the Glen Ellen mountains
Guest house w/ King sized bed, small kitchen & bathroom. Downstairs game room!
Mountain views from every angle.
Tanning beds for 5
Hot tub/ Spa with breath taking scenery
Front yard table seating with vineyard views, shade and perfect sunlight.
Family dining room. Table seats 8
Living room with fireplace, pool views and spectacular lighting
Bedroom 2 furnished with a 1 King & 1 single bed.
Covered master patio/deck with fantastic views of the property & the Valley
Detached Guest house; 1 bed, 1 bath small kitchen & game room & private balcony
Lower level of the Guest house. Game room with Foosball and Pool tables.
Professionally landscaped yards w/ rolling lawns, grape vines, and fruit garden
Wine, Dine, Recline.
Pool & spa.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 06, 2013