725 - Surf & Sun Fun!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
This Mission Beach 'Getaway' is comfortable and casual ground level unit and opens up directly to the outdoor patio area for that indoor/outdoor living Southern California is known for.
This recently updated and modernized 2br/2ba beach home is ideally located just steps away from both the beach as well as the bay and has all the amenities you need to have an amazing stay in Mission Beach.
725 Capistrano is a great place for couples, small families, or groups of 6 or fewer who are looking for a memorable place for a special occasion or just to treat yourself.
Some of the amenities you will enjoy are:
- Living room equipped with 48” flat screen HDTV, Home Theater sound, DVD player w/Netflix, Hula & YouTube via your own accounts accompanied with a sleeper sofa for additional sleeping.
- A fully equipped kitchen complete with all stainless steel appliances and dining area which seats 4.
- Large outdoor exclusive patio with BBQ, outdoor shower and small sun deck, perfect for enjoying an afternoon BBQ or just taking in the sun and relaxing in a lounge chair. Fenced in and pet friendly.
- Master bedroom has a king size bed & full size closet with organizer, 2nd Bedroom has a queen size bed and closet for storage. Each room has their own full bathrooms with custom finishes and travertine and tile flooring.
- Additional amenities include high speed wireless internet (WIFI), washer/dryer, heating, sleeper sofa for 2 additional persons and parking for 2 cars and additional non metered parking in front.
Within a short walk are terrific restaurants, shopping, bars and Belmont Park Amusement Park complete with the oceanfront roller coaster The Big Dipper.
- On floor 1
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Alternative Lifestyle
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Theme Parks
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Winter Vacation!!
Great Winter Vacation!!
We had such an amazing time at this darling unit on the the ocean side of Capistrano. The place was clean, inviting and the quieter part of South Mission Beach. We were close to the local markets, unique coffee shop and the historic BeachComber bar) and this unit is only steps from the beach! The home had all the comforts of home and then some. When we were not at the beach we ofter sat on the patio or better yet on the elevated sun deck. Our kids loved staying here as well with lots of space for boogie boards and water toys. A special thank you to SeaBreeze for coordinating our stay and for the extra special welcoming touch of a bottle of wine awaiting for us upon arrival. We definitely would stay there again!!
- Guest Tiffany
- Date of stay 12/06/12
- Review Submitted 12/27/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, pet owners.
This fine unit is located about 3 houses from the ocean which is convenient for any family desiring the beach lifestyle. The location also allowed us to take daily walks along the bay side only a few hundred yard away which has an also pleasant but different beach and ocean feel. Very friendly permanent neighbors as well which is a plus! The condo itself has updated amenities. The dishes and cookware were more than adequate for daily meal preparation, and I even baked dessert a couple of times during our stay. The living room furniture is modern, clean and comfortable, and the TV and DVD/CD players worked flawlessly. Both bathrooms have been remodeled and look great. We spent much time out on the large patio which is perfect for family gathering and BBQ'ing. Our stay in this unit was very pleasant and relaxing that we are reserving the same condo for another vacation next year and we can hardly wait!
- Guest JB
- Date of stay 11/20/12
- Review Submitted 12/07/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, people with disabilities, sightseeing, age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, pet owners.
Low Season - $1400-1600/wk-4 night min. $270/night (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb) Mid Season - $1950-2250/week - 4 night min._ beg. $325/night (March, Apr, May) High Season - $2250/week Sat to Sat check in/out - 7 night min (Mid May - Mid Jun) Peak Season - $2500/week Sat to Sat check in/out - 7 night min. (July & Aug) Holidays $2250/week- 4 night. min. $400/nt (Xmas, Thxgiving, NYE, Memorial, Labor) 50% deposit due at time of booking with remaining 50% due 60 days prior to arrival Above rates do not include state tax or departure cleaning fee Check-in 4pm Sat. - Check-out 11am Sat.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Lindburg Field Internaltion Airport at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 5 North and South and 8 East & West at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Mission Beach or Mission Bay at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: BeachComber & Pennant at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Torry Pines La Jolla at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sara's Mexican, Gabianno's Itialian and Capri at 0.3 Miles
Year Purchased: 1996
About the owner: As an avid surfer and former pro beach volleyball player I lived here for 17 years before our young family of 4 finally out grew the unit. Miss it dearly, visit it frequently, probably move back when the kids go to college.
Why the Owner Chose Mission Beach:
Very close to Bay and Beach...awesome neighborhood mixed with other vacationers and some legendary locals.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
One of the nicer 2 BR's in Mission Beach, very pet friendly and just a fun place to stay.
- Primary: +1 858-688-0080
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Interior of Unit
Dining Area and Kitchen
Learn to Paddle Board just 2 min. to the Bay
Learn to Surf the artificial waves of Wave House just a 5 min. walk!
Beautiful Mission Beach under your toes just 45 seconds away...yep I timed it!!!
Large Front Patio w/ BBQ and Outdoor Shower
Master Bedroom with King Bed and Large Closet
Living Room w/ 48" HDTV
Master Bedroom w/Large Closet
Sea World just a 5 min. drive away
Learn to Surf just a few steps away!!!
World Famous Belmont Park & its amusements just a 5 min. walk!
Location in South Mission Beach
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 12, 2013