Ocean Pt 3+Bdrm Beach House at 1st Tee/Golfcrt/Ocnvw
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ocean Point house description
The Ocean Point beach area in 2013 has grown with the sand bar. Open to ocean breezes and great views of the water, ocean, or golf lagoon. Our sunny, contemporary home is elegant, comfortable, functional, and designed for fun. With 1,930 square feet of easy living, supplemented by 796 additional square feet in decks and porches opening off each room, everyone can find space and privacy here.
Our home is about 80 yards from ocean; walk to the Ocean Point pool and play area (about 100 yards) Other fresh water pools are located at the Beach or Cabana Club complexes. The closest beach access would be by Ocean Point pool or across 9th green to Marlin Drive using the golf cart provided with rental.
Please note our floor plan which features three bedrooms, each one open to decks and great vistas and which are located on the upper floor. The comfortable master suite has a King bed, cultured marble twin vanities, marble whirlpool tub, and separate shower. The other two bedrooms, one with Queen and one with twin beds, share an adjacent bath. A sleep sofa is in the first floor den/TV room.
On the main floor a spacious gourmet kitchen with two sinks and ample work space allows room for everyone to be in the kitchen, working or being social. Seating for two is at the island work center; view the ocean as you wash dishes.
A wet bar, comfortable seating, TV/DVD/VCR/satellite, and access to the lagoon-side screen porch and deck are in the adjacent living room. A separate dining room, bath and a sitting room/den complete the first floor. Ideally situated on the first floor, the sitting room with its new interspring double sleep sofa is a great place for the children to watch their programming. Our satellite system features two receivers and three sets.
Our home is designed for beauty and for efficiency of operation and care. This spring new carpet and paint throughout has been accomplished. The laundry room is conveniently situated on the bedroom floor, and a central vacuum system eases the daily routine. Our housekeeper is very conscientious, and the home is well-equipped. Additional maid service is available at additional charge.
Birding is terrific, not only around our lagoon, but all around the area. Sea turtles nest on our beach and adjoining Islands. Fishing and shrimping are great!
There is everything to do here, and nothing!
Please note, no smoking inside home.
Keywords: Ocean view home overlooking the 1st tee and 9th green of golf course.
- 2 story
- 1900 sq. ft.
- Elevator : if needed, pls inquire
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Service animals anytime; dog may be allowed for rental, subject to advance owner approval. Please ask. Fripp Island also requires pet to be on leash. Pet security fee and addendum to contract required....moreless
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1) master suite, flat screen TV remote control, pocket doors separate bedroom from sink/dressing area, and another for tub/shower and commode area. Bedroom has ocean view; bathroom overlooks putting green and 1st tee., Queen size Beds (1) other front bedroom. Bath shared w/twin bedroom. Access to front oceanview deck., Twin or Single Beds (2) overlooks 1st tee/putting green/lagoon with sliding door to upstairs deck. Shares bath w/Q bedroom., Baby Cribs (1) none, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) First floor sitting room/TV room separate from living room.
Small closet. Work desk w/multiple outlets (2nd telephone line) is behind louvered doors. sofa is on 'outside' wall away from living room. Bathroom is next to this room....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Facing ocean vistas across the ninth green of the Ocean Point Golf Course, overlooking the first tee, our home is well situated on the quiet northeast end of this private 3, 000 acre island, Access to Island's 3 mile beach at 33 access points, including at Ocean Point poolside. Outside, watch the birds or the golfers from the decks, Limited traffic on our street and jogging/bicycle paths, convenient to Ocean Point, make it easier to explore and enjoy Fripp. NOTE: OP Beach for 2014 has substantially grown due to movement of sandbar. A full-time security staff controls access, Spring and fall months have moderate temperatures, great for golfing, Choose surf, bottom or deep sea fishing or stop at nearby shrimp boat wharfs, Supplementing the natural beauty of our Island is a Bird and Game Sanctuary, loggerhead turtles nest on our beaches and dolphins bring their calves into our waters, Amenity cards must be ordered in advance of stay, Please ask us for details, ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course Front:
- Golf Course View
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
Ask us. To go foods available at Harbor store and in Beaufort/Lady's Island; Fripp restaurants have carry-out and a Food Court is located at Beach Club.. Great catering service private or Club....moreless
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
Great ocean-view, well-furnished w/ custom hickory cabinets, newer silestone counters, 2 sinks/disposal, 2 hand soap dispensers, 1 hot water dispenser for beverages, all electric kitchen. Quantities for dishes, glasses and silver for 8. Island has one sink, work area, and seating for 2....moreless
(4) At Fripp, we call these decks. Two in front face street/ocean and run length of home (first floor becomes a covered porch therefore). On lagoon side, ; the first floor has a screened porch and deck while the upper deck is accessed by the 3rd bedroom/twin beds....moreless
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Housekeeper Optional
INCLUSIVE RATES: ALL TAXES, newer 4 pass.golf cart,4 Club cards, departure clng., 2 or 3 night minimums vary by date s. Rates subject to change without notice Summer 06/06/2014 - 08/08/2014 $2700 Saturday-Saturday Summer 2014 *Sports 08/10/2013 - 11/14/2013 $1850-2350*2 or 3 night minimum) Fall 2013 *Winter 11/15/2013 - 3/6/ 2014 $1650 (*2 or 3 night minimum) Winter 2013-14 *Sports 3/ 7/ 2014 6/5/ 2014 $1850-2400(*2 or 3 night minimum).Spring 2014 Additional Guest cards may be purchased. Security deposit required covering house,golf cart, and pet, if applicable
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Birding, Historic Beaufort with its charming shops, museums and artisans, Parris Island , and the breathtaking ACE Basin, Rentals are available on Island for golfcarts, boats, bikes, skateboards, beach umbrellas, Modest user fees for golf at 6600 yd, George Cobb Ocean Point Golf Links and 6510 Davis Love Ocean Creek course or tennis courts and marina, The Recreation program includes activities for all ages as well as 'camps, ' U-pick strawberries (May), tomatoes or othervegetables and fresh shrimp and fish are available nearby
Year Purchased: 1996
About the owner: After visiting most Southern beach areas, we find Fripp still the best we have found. There is a feeling of comfort to be on our Island influenced by its size, awe of nature, wonderful residents, varied activities and peace of mind that we find. Being so close to nature is good for all ages. .
Why the Owner Chose Ocean Point:
After vacationing here for more than 10 years, we bought our first house in 1990 just as the Village of Ocean Point was developed. In 1996, we decided to build right next door our own version of the ideal beach vacation house. We love the unique location of Fripp, the advantages of our lot location (after the golf course players leave the course to the wildlife) it is ideal to walk to the pool and OP beach access, watch nature, and enjoy the views. We like the opportunity to travel by golf cart anywhere on Island and find the Community Center and FI Club have many enjoyable activities available. The other pools are within a few minutes.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
There is everything to do here, and nothing to do. We can watch the birds and wildlife, sunrise and sunsets, enjoy being at the beach. The house was designed by us for family, friends, and guests of all ages with ease of daily living and maintenance in mind. We know our Housekeeper always has our property looking its best.
- Primary: Cell: (859) 492-2553 evenings
- Secondary: (859) 278-0011 (Kentucky, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Great 3BR/3BA Beach House Ocean & Lagoon views
Living room with wet bar adjacent to kitchen. An excellent place to relax.
100 yards to Beach access, swimming pools and play area
Partial view kitchen Space for all and your lowcountry cooking needs.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2000.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 01, 2014
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
- Calendar last updated 07/29/2014
Cell: (859) 492-2553
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.