Designer Beach Home in Secure Estate, Private Pool & Sea Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Zinkwazi Beach house description
Zenzi House is situated in the magnificent Nature Conservancy of Zinkwazi & is found within the secure Nkwazi Ridge Estate, which offers a 30 m lap pool, tennis court & Bali-Colonial style clubhouse as communal facilities. This designer home with its natural earthy textures & tones offers one an opportunity to unwind in exquisite surrounds. Soak up the African sunshine lazing on the many wooden decks or splashing in the salt water rim-flow pool-all whilst taking in the stunning sights of the seascape. Spend balmy evenings stargazing around the fire circle built within a fever tree grove or nippy winter nights indoors in front of the cozy wood burning fireplace. Zenzi House sleeps 8 with 3 double bedrooms in the main house & spacious accommodation for 2 in a separate self-catering cottage - all with beautiful sea views!
- 2 story
- 360 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Included
- Daily Maid Service
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- All bedrooms have their own en-suite bathrooms, air conditioners, ceiling fans, built-in cupboards & beautiful sea views. The main luxury bedroom suite sweeps open onto two large, private deck areas. The upstairs & downstairs bedrooms each have sliding doors that open out onto ocean-facing decks. The cottage bedroom forms part of a spacious open plan unit with a lounge & fully equipped kitchen. It too has large stacker doors that lead onto a private deck that invites you to take in the panoramic ocean expanse. Linen is provided....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Main en-suite bathroom: The main en-suite bathroom boasts a free-standing stone bath for two, a spacious indoor & outdoor shower, a double vanity, a separate toilet & dressing room - all with sweeping marine vistas. Both the upstairs & downstairs bathrooms look onto a beautiful tropical garden. The cottage bathroom leads onto a secluded wooden deck with a double outdoor shower - especially for 2. The communal outdoor shower allows one to rinse off after a day in the sun & surf. Bath towels are provided for each bathroom. Please bring along your own swimming/beach towels. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Room
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Security System
- Housekeeper Included
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Tennis Court
- Wood Decking
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Really wonderful place
Really wonderful place
We thoroughly enjoyed our peaceful and relaxing stay in this really lovely house. The design is great and perfect for a beach holiday with an amazing view. The pool is great to have right there and there is a bigger exercising pool in the complex. We were 4 adults and had a great time and would definitely be back. The downside is that the cleaner only comes once a week and it really could do with having her every 2nd day or the option to. There is no dishwasher which would be nice for a house this size. The kitchen did have most of the items we needed and was overall well equiped. It is a 5 minute drive from the beach and Zinkwazi is one of the lovliest beaches I have been to in a while. It is quiet, long, great for walking the dogs, with other friendly dog owners and has natural rock pools that are safe for small children to swim and play in. The best food shops are in Balito, about 25-30min away and not having a big shop was a nice and helped the holiday coastal feel of the are. The local shop is well stocked with the basics. We would all highly recommend this house and the owner was easy to deal with and fast to respond.
- Guest Karen N.
- Date of stay 01/05/12
- Review Submitted 01/17/12
Owner response: Karen - Many thanks for taking time to review your stay in Zenzi House! Much appreciated! Please note that the services of our cleaner are inclusive twice every 7 day cycle. You would have just missed her 2nd visit during your 5 day stay. We do offer her services as frequently as you require in our original quote sent at an additional fee of R110/day - but do request that you give us good notice thereof to make the necessary arrangements (especially during the busy holiday season). We hope to add a dishwasher to our list of kitchen amenities soonest. Good suggestion!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Dec 5, 2013
3 night min stay
Dec 6 - Jan 19, 2014
7 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (S African Rands) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Durban International at 60 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Durban at 90 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: N2 North Stanger turn-off at 4 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Zinkwazi Beach at 2000 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Raffia at 1.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Bamboo Restaurant at 3 Kilometres
- Primary: +27 (0)82 7717708
- Secondary: +27 (0)82 5517692
- Fax: +27 (0)86 5353289
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front sea-facing view of Zenzi House
Side view of entire house & cottage
Main bathroom tub for two
Zenzi House main kitchen
Zenzi cottage bathroom leading to deck with shower
Atrium garden below stairs leading up to Zenzi Cottage
Fever Tree Fire Circle for an earthy, rustic evening spent under the stars!
Communal 30m lap & children's splash pool
Blue Bliss - View from private rim-flow pool
Zenzi House - View of open plan kitchen
View from main luxury bedroom
Zenzi cottage - Kitchen
Zenzi Cottage - Open plan bedroom/lounge area
Zenzi House - View from dining room
View of Estate towards North Coast
Communal Estate Pool & Clubhouse
The pristine Zinkwazi main beach and lagoon
4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.