Fabulous Family Friendly Quogue Retreat
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
East Quogue house description
Contemporary two story home on 1.7 acres set in heavily wooded area -300 feet from the road offering complete privacy and a serenely quiet environment. It is fully furnished, from linens down to the 'spices' in the kitchen cabinets. Master bedroom and bath on the second floor with private deck. The first floor includes 3 additional bedrooms, a second bath, eat-in-kitchen and a large dining area adjacent to the kitchen for summer diner parties. The living room has a wood burning fireplace for warmth on chilly nights or just to enjoy its atmosphere. There is enough room to 'sleep 8 people. There is a 20X40 in-ground pool surrounded by a deck with new outdoor furniture and 4 burner gas grill, room enough for the whole family and friends. Central A/C and heat, washer--dryer, Dish TV and garbage pickup.Other amenities included to make you stay comfortable and pleasurable. It is steps away from 'Sport Time' a tennis/spa and exercise facilities.
- 2350 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Smoking Allowed:
- Children Welcome:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (1) Two bedrooms / master and first t bedroom have queen size beds, Twin or Single Beds (1) Two bedrooms each have twin / single beds, Baby Cribs (1) no crib /baby toys and pool floats / and swimmies etc -changoing table and strollers -- Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) LIving room sleep sofa not counted in the sleeps 8...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Computer Available:
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Equestrian Events
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- East Quogue -Between Quogue and Westhampton Beach 20 minutes from Southampton/25 Minutes from Winery Tours 8 MInutes from Quogue Beaches /1 hour from Montauk /Fishing and premiere surfing sites Steps away to Sportime Spa/Fitness /Tennis Facility 15 minutes from Tanger Outlet Mall Riverhead 15 Min Splish Splash Water Park Riverhead 5 Minutes to LIbrary /Author Discussions/10000 Movie Rental 5 Minutes from Natural Wildlife Nature Preserve Adjacent to 50 acre farm with produce stand for the 'chefs' ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great reunion WeekendGuest comment entered by owner
Great reunion Weekend
We had a blast weather still warm, and pool was open- Sta ot ofn the deck/grilled ate and drank and just played catchup with freinds - House was perfect, exactyl ike photos - close to everything- we will definately be back~ !
- Guest Terance
- Date of stay 09/12/13
- Review Submitted 10/15/13
Getaway Week !Guest comment entered by owner
Getaway Week !
We had a great time / went wine tasting/ sampledsome Montauk FISH -- relxed by the fire, so cold nights - Hit the Tanger Mall ideal for a weeks getaway - we would ocme back- -
- Guest Sally And Bob From Florida -
- Date of stay 03/17/13
- Review Submitted 05/29/13
Freinds WeekendGuest comment entered by owner
We had a blast! - Pool / party and griled all labor day weeknd Weather was great outsdide setting / lounges and / poolside very nice. Might go bakc next year.
- Guest Orlando and friends
- Date of stay 09/01/12
- Review Submitted 05/15/13
Great Week !Guest comment entered by owner
Great Week !
We had a fun time - kids had a balst- even has a kidde pool and noodles for the little ones- Stocked the fridge and grilled all week~ Explored the beach in the afternoon - Would go badk next year~~
- Guest Lisa and Bob ~
- Date of stay 08/19/12
- Review Submitted 05/15/13
Family of Four ~Guest comment entered by owner
Family of Four ~
My husband and my two children throughly enjoyed our stay - Quiet serene //pool was great for the kids - Nice ipen rooms very peacful setting- - lots to do -- and yet we relaxed a lot- house is really really nice-
- Guest Carol
- Date of stay 07/15/12
- Review Submitted 05/15/13
Oct-Dec Months $8,000 for the month - Holiday Weeks 4500-3500Fall in the Hampton Holiday/Season Wks/Weekends All Year Round -$4500 -1800 /3 nights stays- Memorial day to Labor day $35,000 / July 15,000 / August 15,000 / Utilities to be discussed. Holiday weeks $4500 - / security deposit- Pool maintenance /cable tv/ garbage removal / house cleanings ~
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Gabreski Airport in westhampton, McCarthur Airport at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Montauk, and Port Jefferson to New London at 40 Miles
- Nearest Train: Stops in Quogue, Long Island at 1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 27 / Long Island Expressway, Montauk Highway at 0.06 Miles
- Nearest Beach: 5 minutes Away, Dune Road in Quogue, Atlantic at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Less than a Mile at 0.06 Miles
- Nearest Golf: One Mile -Away at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 1/2 MIle Away, Vegetable stand around the corner at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 1986
About the owner: Manhattan Resident - in the TV Industry - With two sons one at North Western and the other a Background extras Actor . House shows my art background re decorating love to surround myself with loads of color -Quogue does provide a relaxing great weekend Family Getaway from fast paced New York City . Hassle free 'beach pebbles '/floats around the pool enviroment- made for relaxation - and fall getaway weekends
Why the Owner Chose East Quogue:
Have explored the Hamptons for 40 years - including Fire Island- and Montauk. Chose Quogue: close enough to NYC to not regret the weekend drives, with all that the Hamptons provides: beaches/good food/fishing/shopping and just plain fun R and R in my own back yard.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Secluded 1.7 acreas/ wooded and surrounded by a farm/ and a nice quiet setting. Your own private pool, close to beaches and nitelife if you choose. Enough room to spread out -read a book listen to some music and / just kick back and relax ~ There is wine countyry to explore /restaurants to try /but room for your own lobster dinners /or steaks cookouts on your own deck!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Quogue Greets you ~
Kitchen 'spiced up with color'
New furniture not shown- 6 red chaise lounges /match umbrella and table
Third Bedroom Queen Bed / with entrance out to pool-
second bedroom twin beds -perfect for kids
Fourth Bedroom twin beds / with videos and dvd
New Table / 6 matching chairs /umbrella - new 4 burners gas grill not shown
Had to get some color around the Pool ~
Entrance to Quogue 2616~
Dining room seats 8 comfortably ~
Relax with a book/ by the fire
Master Bedroom second floor ~master bath red and black pics to follow
Upstairs master Bathroom
Bathroom first floor double sinks /tub and shower
Back Yard /Beach pepples~ quite serene
pool still covered in this shot - just to show foligae
End of Driveway 2616 ~
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.