Montreal 3 Bedroomstownhome: 5 Minutes from Downtown and Old Montreal
You sent a message to this manager.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Accommodates 5 adults (12 years +). Located in up and coming Montreal South West neighborhood, 5 minutes from downtown, Old Montreal, near 2 subways, farmer market, groceries, pharmacies, bilking, skateboarding, boating, kayaking, sailing, Old Port, pubs, restos, theme parks, cinemas, shopping, Casino, High Speed Internet; Private Garden, Terrace, Parking, ect.
Our townhouse is contemporary in style, on 3 floors, its has one queen size bedroom, one double bedroom, one single bedroom, living room, renovated kitchen, one bathroom w/ full bath, 1 bathroom w/shower, TV Room , Home Office, terrace/patio and enclosed garden, private parking.
Two hours from historic Quebec City, 1 hour from Magnificent Laurentians and Eastern Townships where golf courses, lakes, mountains are abundant
Magnificient Montreal Quebec: Montreal is a modern city in every regard. Its downtown bristles with skyscrapers, but many of them are playful, almost perky, with unexpected shapes and bright, uncorporate colors. The city above ground is mirrored by another below, an underground labyrinth of shops, restaurants, movie theaters, and offices where an entire winter can be avoided in coatless comfort. Montreal is a bilingual city, where English and French-speaking people live together.
Our townhouse is in Montreal South West (Le Sud-Ouest). Historically a blue collar neighborhood, it used to be called 'Smokey Valley' because of a high concentration of heavy industry and other sources of pollution. Those days are long gone, and the Lachine canal cleanup and conversion into a park and bike path, as well as many of the old industrial buildings being gentrified and turned into luxury condominiums have changed the face of Sud Ouest forever.
Varied and abundant cultural activity/festivals: Montréal is a very cool city on an island, reputed for its varied and abundant cultural activity/festivals.
Montreal is a city of festivals, a tradition that peaks in early to mid summer but continues year-round. Please see our EVENT LISTING CALENDAR for day-to-day details.Dates for 2015 are being added as they become available.
*Listen to Jazz: Downtown, Old Town, the Latin Quarter,
•Savor Top-Notch Cuisine at Affordable Prices: *Explore Vieux-Montreal: The old quarter has an overwhelmingly *European flavor. Wander Place Jacques-Cartier, the most engaging of the district's squares
*Shop: Browse the shops of world-class brand names ( Benetton, Gap, Mex, Dior, Jones, Boss, Burberry, Vuitton, Longchamps, Armani, H&M, Mango, Zara, etc etc )
Quebec and Montreal on the Web: There's lots of information on Montréal and Québec City on the Internet. Here are a few of our favorite planning and general information sites.
• Bonjour Québec (www.tourisme.gouv.qc.ca): The official site of the government of the Province of Québec endeavors to be a comprehensive information bank about all things Québec, and nearly succeeds. You'll find information on upcoming events and ongoing attractions, and you can search for hotels and reserve online.
• A la Montréal (www.tourisme-montreal.org): Another official tourism site, this one provides in-depth information on selected highlights. Check the 'Traveler' section for feature stories, food highlights, 'Sweet Deals' on lodging, and a 'Montréal Gay to Z' section.
• Hour (www.hour.ca): Hour is a Montr??al culture magazine that highlights local happenings, including entertainingly grumpy and often profane takes on current events, and regularly updated restaurant and arts reviews.
Québec (www.quebecregion.com): Spon
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Master Bedroom, Newly redecorated (Photo to come), en suite bathroom, contemporary/classic style with Air Condition Guest Double Bedroom, access door to en suite bathroom, contemporary style Day Bed /Single Bedroom Victorian/Modern Style, additional airbeds for children All with high powered ceiling fans Finish Basement: TV Room,/Home Office, possibility of air beds TBD...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Located in up and coming Montreal South West neighborhood _ 5 minutes drive from Downtown and Old Montreal _ our townhouse is contemporary in style. On 3 floors, its has one queen size bedroom, one double bedroom, one single bedroom, living room, dining room, renovated kitchen, one bathroom w/ full bath, 1 bathroom w/shower, terrace/patio and enclosed garden, as well as parking and High Speed Internet It is so well located, just 5 minutes from downtown, conventions centers, business districts, antiques stores, subways, Montreal Casino, famous Atwater farmer market, Canal Lachine' s cycling, skateboarding, boating, kayaking, sailing, Old Montreal's pubs, restos, parks, shopping, boutiques hotels, historic sites, etc. The Montreal South West is a small village in a big city, it is only 2 hours from historic Quebec and Ottawa Cities, 1 hour from Magnificent Laurentians and Eastern Townships where golf courses, lakes, mountains are abundant....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
Communication / Internet
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Taxes Not included
ALL INCLUDED; CLEANING, PARKING, WIFI, minimum 3 nights at $300.00 USD a night for 4 adults ( 12 years old + ) $75.00 a night for 4th adult over 12 years old
under 12 years old NO extra Fees
50% down, 50% 30 days prior
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
Travel with Confidence
Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
Our 3 floors, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, townhouse is 5 minutes from Downtown in Montreal South West (Le Sud-Ouest)- A TOP LOCATION, 5 minutes drive to Downtown or Old Montreal, 2 Subways, Bikes, Canoes, Pedalos Rentals, Farmer Market, groceries, pharmacies, restos, bars, shopping, etc
You walk to diverse restaurants and bistros; from fast food to french, mexican, indian, shushi, english, chinese, etc.
If you prefer eating at home, you have the reknowned Atwater Farmer Market just a few blocks a way as well as 2 groceries stores. The kitchen is totally equiped included spices, sauces, etc.
Other Activities: Grand Prix Formula 1
La Ronde Theme Park
Biodome and Botanical garden.
Kaykaking, Bycicling and tours; Canal Lachine
Famous Atwater Farmer Market
Bixi (Bikes) Rentals
choice of restaurants: chinese, english, mexican, Mc Donald, Chicken, hamburgers, sushi, italian, pizzas, etc etc etc
brand names shopping; Urban, Mexx, Gap, Zara, Dior, St Laurent, Aldo, Marshall, etc etc etc
We had a great experience and Michelle was very accommodating and helpful to maximize our experience. Prior to coming to Montreal Michelle was very nice to send send us links on the sites to see. Townhome is walking distance from many quaint restaurants, antique stores and coffee houses ( our favorite was Java U) Atwater Market is only a 5 to 10 minute walk and it was a special trip to pick up pastries and fruit for breakfast every morning. We highly recommend this quaint Montreal Townhome.
Year Purchased: 1984
About: Semi Retired Professional Couple
taking our summer quarters in our country house from June till October and Winter quarters in Palm Beach Florida
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Testimonials Michelle and Serge... Thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality. We enjoyed everything about our stay at your wonderful home. The location was perfect, we were totally comfortable, and we loved all of your beautiful accommodations. We're already trying to figure out when we can return to beautiful Montreal! We'll try to leave between 9 & 10 so that we can return home to Delaware at a reasonable time tomorrow evening. Thanks again for everything . Doris and Alex :) -------------------------------------------- Michelle Thank you for opening your home to us. We loved staying there. It had everything we could have needed. The maps and brochures were especially helpful. The neighborhood was just perfect for us, too. Great food! There was plenty to explore nearby and every one was super friendly, and tolerant of our high school French! We are already thinking of when we could return... Tina
- Primary: +1 5149000897 MAGIC JACK
- Secondary: +1 5148806372 best time, from 10:00 to 19:00
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room -french doors opening on dining room
Guest Bedroom- Double Bed
Back Terrace- overlooking garden
Dining Room- patio doors to access terrace
Guest Room- Double Bed
Guest Bedroom- Daybed
Street Entry Front Garden
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 29, 2015
- Property typeTownhome
Get an instant quote
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 60%
- Calendar last updated 09/08/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.