Spacious Loft Apartment, Large Stone Fireplace, Wifi, Short Walk to Town
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Manchester Village apartment description
The Village Loft offers quiet, private living while just a short walk to Designer Outlet shopping and great restaurants. We offer the best location for all types of vacationers, couples, families, and friends. Nearby are two golf courses, the Equinox Resort and Spa, and the Eqwanok Country Club. The Equinox boasts a restaurant with outside seating and views of Mount Equinox and a full service Spa. For fishing and hunting, the Orvis Flagship store is a stone's throw away as is the Orvis Fly Fishing School and National Fly Fishing Museum. Enjoy a winter's night warming up by the Loft's beautiful gas fireplace after a day of skiing, snow shoeing, sledding, or ice skating. Summer and fall offers outdoor concerts by the Manchester Music Festival, Hildene's Art Festival, Vermont Horse Show, Manchester Antique Car Show, Open Studio Weekend for local artists, among many wonderful events. Come and play by hiking, canoeing, tubing, tennis, bird watching, or just enjoy the colors of Fall.
Location: We are located next to the 1811 House and Equinox Resort in Manchester Village. Nearby is Burr and Burton Academy with their observatory and terrific sledding hill. The Equinox restaurant, the Reluctant Panther, and Mulligan's Pub nearby if you arrive late and need a bite to eat. We border the Equinox golf course and are near to many other attractions, such as great hiking trails and access to rivers for fishing.
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- In winter, indoor pa Our guest house will provide you all the amenities you need to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay.rking is available. Access to bicycles can be arranged. We will do our best to make your stay enjoyable and easy. Manchester Village is an ideal getaway for all types of travelers....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Big Game
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Water Tubing
- Medical Services
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Bromley Mountain, Stratton Mountain, Alpine slide, Bromley Sun Mountain Adventure Park, Equinox Hotel, Outlet Shopping, Vermont Summer Festival Horse Show, Golf, Tennis, National Fly Fishing Museum, Orvis, Southern Vermont Arts Center, Hildene Lincoln Home, Hildene Craft Show, Battenkill River fishing, hiking, skiing, foliage, leaf peeping, Burlington, Lake Champlain, Killington Mountain, Okemo, Northshire Bookstore, Equinox Resort and Spa, Reluctant Panther, Ralph Lauren, Uggs, Overland, Coach, Designer Outlets, Cross Country Skiing, Snow shoeing, Burr and Burton Academy, Green Mountains, Vermont Country Store, JK Adams, Dorset Inn, Norman Rockwell, Hildene Fall Craft Festival, Mother Myricks Confectionary, Weston Craft Show, Weston Antique Show, Dorset Playhouse, Weston Playhouse, Maple Sugaring, Bondville Fair, Merck Forest, Perfectpiece Consignment....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Amazing Weekend Stay!
Amazing Weekend Stay!
We spent 3 nights in your beautiful home and skied at Stratton Mt. This property is amazing! So clean and very spacious. Thank you for allowing us to enjoy your property and to have such a wonderful weekend!! We can't wait to come back!!!
- Guest Judy S.
- Date of stay 02/28/13
- Review Submitted 03/04/13
The rates are $250 per night, $1200 per week, seasonal available (call for rates)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: +1 8607483964 cell phone
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Warm up to fire after skiing Bromley and Stratton Mountains
Large living room walks out to deck, grill, and fire pit
Spacious dining and entry area
Luxurious twin beds also in the loft area that looks down to the fireplace
Quiet Manchester Village Loft in a beautiful Vermont setting
Spacious working kitchen with oven, microwave, bar frig, and full refrigerator
Mission style decor abounds with the King bed, personal desk with wifi
Clean updated bathroom amenities
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.