Spacious + Fun Place to Enjoy Mountain Life and a Little R&R
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, Unspecified condo description
This feels a little bit like a farm house - welcoming, comfortable and easy. Decor incorporates the mountain and The West (including a gallery of cowboy favorites). Mountain and South Valley vistas are super.
Fireplace in living room makes for a cozy setting. Large dining table under stained-glass chandelier is the hub for shared laughter, games and yummy food. There is a full-kitchen which is open to the living and dining areas.
Circular stairs take you to the 'Cowboy Gallery' and the master bedroom (king-size bed plus sofa-bed) and guest room (two twins).
Full bathroom on first floor.
Full bathroom on second floor.
Internet is available.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
Location & View
From this position on the ski mountain you can enjoy vistas of wide valleys and gorgeous mountains. During ski season, watching the ski activity from the sunny porch is loads of fun. During the rest of the year this location is prime for enjoying mountain biking, hiking or watching the hot air balloons drift over the rooftops and valley below. Lots of aspen and evergreens add to the wildflower and brillant mountain colors. ...moreless
Like to end up at 'your place'? The Right-O-Way ski trail leads you to this special Storm Meadows condo. Ski locker at the slopeside entrance. Hot tub is positioned so you can watch others still on the slope. Eash walk down the mountain to lifts and mountain base activities - restaurants, shops, apres ski fun....moreless
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fly Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Hunting Big Game
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Biking
- Ice Skating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- This is a mix of cattle ranching and athletic activities! Steamboat Springs boasts an unheard of number of Olympic skiiers and snowboarders. They live here, train here and love it here! For those of us who are just out for a great day on the slopes, the south facing mountain is very friendly to all levels of skiiers and boarders. This is a great mountain with something for everyone! During the non-winter activity months there are softball championships, rodeos (held every weekend in the summer - you've GOT TO GO!), live music forums, tubing down the Yampa River, wine festivals and hot air balloon events. Why not take a tour of cattle ranches and understand the challenges faced for ranchers today. You can be as entertained as you want to be here - a hike in the mountains or trip to the Steamboat Lake can change your perspective of what's important pretty fast. A beautiful drive from Denver (3+ hours) or fly into Hayden Airport. From here you can explore in any direction and enjoy great food at the end of the day in Steamboat Springs....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer Rates are from $135.00 US per night when booking for a minimum of 6 nights Taxes and departure clean are additional.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
About: Steamboat Springs is one of our favorite places in winter and in summer. The clean air, wide-open spaces are fantastic! Actually decided to purchase a piece of property here when Steamboat Springs came in to sight off of Rabbit Ears Pass. Have been coming to Colorado's Mountains for 15 years. The 'real West' is still present in Steamboat Springs. That makes for a great visit!
Why Private Homes, Unspecified:
The ski-in properties on the mountain come in various shapes and sizes. We felt the location of Storm Meadows at Christie Base was high enough to enjoy the views of the base and the valley below and it had a sunny living area. Important to us and probably to others who know how to select the best. We wanted the top floor of the building and think you'll appreciate that too.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The sound of the breeze through the aspens was magical. The easy walk to the base of the mountain was ideal - lots of good food choices, apres ski activities, shopping and even link to transportation easily available.
- Primary: +1 3039095563 Mountain Time -
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Hot Air Balloon Rodeo
Full kitchen open to the living area.
Master bedroom has King-size Bed and great bedding plus a sofa-bed.
There will be good times had around this table.
Circular Stairs to Cowboy Gallery and Bedrooms.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, May 14, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.