Summer Will Be Here Fast!! Home is for Sale! Pend Orielle Home on a Quiet Bay!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Lake Pend Oreille Properties house description
OUR HOME IS FOR SALE SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO OWN A RELAXING PLACE TO VACATION ON THE WATER--THIS IS IT!! Drink in the spectacular views of the Selkirk and Bitteroot mountains over clear blue Pend Orielle waters minutes from Sandpoint, Idaho and Schweitzer Mountain Resort! Whether it is Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer there is lots to do and it is absolutely relaxing! Family-friendly, 4,000 sq. ft. two story home includes 5 bedrooms (sleeps 10 maximum) with master bedroom/bath, 2nd floor deck off kitchen and master bedroom, 3 full baths, 2 family rooms, recreation room with pool table, foosball/air hockey, bar, wood-burning stove, wood-burning fireplace, satellite TV, full eat-in kitchen with large laundry room, separate dining room, garage, lawn/snow service, outdoor hot tub, outdoor wood-burning fire pit, outdoor gas grill, large flat backyard up to waters edge, over 100 feet of waterfront, (large dock with boat lift, swimming area, diving board and water slide and a shaded patio--summer only). Downstairs walks out to backyard with full waterfront/mountain views.
- 4000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (1) -King bed downstairs, views of backyard and lake with private bath, Queen size Beds (1) -luxury bed in master bedroom on main floor with views of backyard and lake with deck and private bath, Double Beds (1) -Double bed on main floor with views of front yard with shade trees, shared bath, Twin or Single Beds (4) -2 twin beds in main floor bedroom with views of front yard with shade trees, shared bath; -twin trundle bed downstairs with 2 beds in small extra room, shared bath...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room seats 6:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Wood Stove:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Game Room:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Minutes to Sandpoint, Idaho--a laid back, recreation town with an arts community (Pend Orielle Arts Council), Schweitzer Ski Resort-Best Kept Secret in the Northwest, Panida Theater, Summer/Winter Music Festivals, Film Festivals, Mountain Bike racing, Lake Pend Orielle with all the water sports, close to Coeur D'Alene, theme park, water park, State parks, Lost in the 50's festival for muscle car buffs, best restaurants in Spokane area located in Sandpoint, 60 miles from the Canadian border in the pan handle of Idaho....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
RATES ARE FOR 10 PEOPLE MAXIMUM. LONG TERM RENTALS available. Winter--$1,200/week. Summer--$2,400/week -Please check VRBO calendar for availability. Longer term rates negotiable. -$400 refundable rental/damage deposit required. $100 cleaning fee -For all initial inquiries and calendar availability please use VRBO website
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: SPOKANE AIRPORT at 70 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 2 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: KLONDYKE'S BAR AND GRILL at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: KLONDYKE'S BAR AND GRILL at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About: We grew up spending summers in a cabin on a lake and skiing every weekend in the winter. Now our kids are growing up in a beautiful HOME on Pend Orielle near Schweitzer Ski Resort! This is the best summer waterfront and winter experience we have ever had. Beautiful weather, no bugs and gorgeous nights. Summer is fabulous but winter is even more spectacular with the best kept secret in ski resorts in the west. We like accessibility to recreation in a very relaxing atmosphere...and have struck gold!
Why Other Lake Pend Oreille Properties:
This home is roomy, comfortable and relaxing. The location is away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to enjoy any outdoor recreation you desire from big game hunting to floating on a raft in the water to live music in an outdoor setting. It is a family-friendly home in a family-friendly area on a bay. No loud parties, or on street parking pile ups or multiple loud boats all day at this location...just pure enjoyment! The Campbell Point Home Owners Association neighborhood has a small private park, private beach and private boat launch area. The neighborhood is well taken care of through the HOA and our home is well maintained. Sorry NO pets allowed.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The area is filled with festivals and holiday celebrations. Restaurants are plentiful including a nearby (seconds by boat) waterfront restaurant and waterfront gas station. Live music is easy to find and unique shopping is everywhere. But most of all, the biggest attraction is the views, the views, the wildlife (bald eagles, deer, moose), the views and the views!
- Primary: +1 818 425 4970
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Out on the water tubing!
At dock getting ready to tube!
Schweitzer Ski Resort summer fun!
Main floor family room with stone fireplace
Recreation room with pool table, foosball, wood-burning stove, bar, satelite TV
Fall foilage and mountains across the bay
Schweitzer Ski Village in Sandpoint, Idaho
Schweitzer Ski Resort on a snowy day!
High speed chair lifts at Schweitzer Ski Resort...beautiful day!
Summer evening view from the dock
Preparing for a day of summer fun on the water!
Bay in front of dock
Main floor family room and dining room
Downstairs family room and recreation room with wood burning stove and bar area
Spectacular fall foilage and color! View of bay from backyard.
A view from ski lodge looking at head of Lake Pend Orielle/Schweitzer Ski Resort
South end of front of house showing garage, entrance and driveway...spring time!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 10, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.