Family-Friendly New England-Style Beachfront Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
On the ocean! Newly remodeled 4-bedroom, 4-full baths. Outdoor shower. Fully furnished, sleeps 8. Brand new state-of-the-art electronics. Wi-Fi set up. Each bedroom has its own HD flat screen tv. In addition, family room has 50-inch HD flat screen. Fully equipped kitchen. Computer available. New appliances. Private beach walkover. Furnished screened-in porch as well as furnished patio. Fully landscaped and well-maintained yard.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Computer Available
- Wireless Internet
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Ponte Vedra Beach is a golf and beach resort area. Ponte Vedra Beach is host annually to The Players golf tournament. St. Augustine, the oldest city in the U.S., is a 30 minute drive to the south. The Jacksonville Zoo, as well as the Jacksonville International Airport, is a 30 minute drive to the north. Our property sits nestled among beautiful million dollar homes. Churches for most religious affiliations are within a radius of 10 driving minutes. Our property sits between two prestigious beach clubs. Ponte Vedra Inn and Club is one mile to the north and The Lodge and Club of Ponte Vedra is one mile south, which can be accessed by either the beach or the main boulevard sidewalk....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$3,500 (US dollar) weekly rate, utilities included. $6,500 (US dollar) monthly rate, utilities not included. $250 (US dollar) cleaning fee taken with deposit. Deposit of 50% (US dollar) taken at time of reservation.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: My husband and I, along with our two sons, live in Ponte Vedra Beach, about 2 miles from our beach house. We are both lawyers and our children attend Episcopal School of Jacksonville. My husband and I have lived in Ponte Vedra Beach since 1987 and 1991, respectively. My husband and I are both grew up in the north; he in Chicago, and I in R.I.
Why the Owner Chose Ponte Vedra Beach:
We chose to buy this property because we intend to live in it full-time in about 4 - 6 years, when our sons are in college. We own, and live in, a larger home fairly close to our beach house. We use the beach house in the summer months full-time.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We fell in love with this beach property upon first sight. The fact that it was so well maintained, as well as the location, the private walkover, and the size of the house were all contributing factors.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master bedroom with queen-size bed.
Ocean view of bedroom #2.
Family room with ocean view.
Dining room view from family room.
Bathroom of bedroom #4.
View of sitting area in master bedroom.
Bathroom of bedroom #2.
Dining room with view into kitchen.
Bathroom of bedroom #3.
Bedroom #4 with full-size bed.
Back porch. Ocean view.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 11, 2013