Elegant, Brilliantly Situated and Spacious Coach Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sterling Oaks condo description
Wake up in the morning to a sunrise over the lake and take your breakfast on the lanai watching the varied and wonderful selection of wildlife.
This beautifully designed coach home has 2 bedrooms with queen size beds (master with a walk-in closet) and the den which has a double bed. There are two full bathrooms, the master having a separate tub and shower. There are 3 dining areas, formal dining for six, a bistro table set-up next to the kitchen and of course the lanai.
With no steps up to the front door, this easy access home enjoys both the morning light and cooler, quiet evenings.
There is an adjoining garage and access into the home is through the laundry room.
The kitchen has a ceramic top large oven and there is a side by side refrigerator and microwave.
Sterling Oaks is a 24 hour manned, gated community with magnificent tennis, bocce and an impressive swimming pool. There is a tiki and patio bar close nearby for snacks and drinks. The gorgeous clubhouse includes a fitness center, sauna, multi-purpose room and tennis shop.
All this and so close to visitor attractions.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (2), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Sight Seeing
- Jet Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sterling Oaks is a friendly community well placed in North Naples for access to Barefoot Beach and Wiggins Pass Park and Beach. There are 15 tennis all-weather courts and we enjoy the entertaining Bocce playing group, within Sterling Oaks. Not tried Bocce yet? well you'll be joining in and playing with very friendly players in next to no time. The Junior Olympic size pool beckons you after a long walk or bike ride. For the keep-fitters there is aquarobics, most days. Wildlife abounds and there's a boardwalk to help you view the preserve which is part of the community. Just look at some of the pictures I've taken around our lake. Perhaps beach watching of the migrating birds, whilst soaking up the sun is your thing. Or even visiting the Ding-Darling Birdlife Refuge which is part of an interesting drive onto Sanibel Island. The Edison Ford Winter Estates is another great day out. For those who like shopping there's the Miromar Outlet Center and plenty of Malls from which to choose. Of course the Golf Courses of this part of Florida are legendary. After a busy, or relaxing day (the choice is yours) there are a multitude of restaurants, fulfilling a wide range of tastes. Some are seafront or lakeside, others are within upscale open air shopping areas. Outdoor living at it's finest, you'll be spoilt for choice. We especially like the choices of really nice dance studios to wind up the day. All this and only 5 minutes from Naples' beautiful beaches, elegant shops and fine dining! WOW, you'll fall in love with Florida over and over again....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect location, very comfortable All the amenities you need. Great pool and tiki bar. Wonderful views from liana. Bird watching and lots of otter. Booked for next year.
- Guest Susie H. (Toledo, Ohio )
- Date of stay 01/10/13
- Review Submitted 03/11/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Owner response: We were very pleased to have you as guests. We are delighted that you've booked for the same period next year. Jean and Roger
High season $3,500 per month for January, February or March. $9,900 for all 3 months in high season. Low season $2,200 per month June, July, August or September $1,000 deposit to cover breakages, returned at end if OK on checkout $250 Club and Condo application fee (non returnable) per rental
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: We are an English couple and we live between England, Florida and South Africa.We have been visiting the US, and Florida especially for many of the last 30 years. We love the laid back life of Florida.
Why the Owner Chose Sterling Oaks:
n October 2007 we vacationed to visit friends.Those great friends, the glorious weather and brilliant lifestyle prompted us yet again to purchase in Florida. There was no other choice for our winter vacation home The quiet and peacefulness of our coach home situation lends itself to total relaxation. We think you'll enjoy our home as much as we have.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
When we first saw this home in 2007 we fell in love with the location, situation and community. To say nothing of the Anhinga (Snake Bird) which sun-dried itself on the rock just outside the master bedroom. We decided we wanted it straightaway. Ever since we've marvelled at the range of wildlife around our lake including, besides all the birds, turtles and otters.
- Primary: 01144 1524 421377
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room from front door looking through Lanai onto lake
Lanai with splendid views of lake and wildlife. A great place for cocktails
Dining area seats up to 6
Master suite with his and hers, tub and shower
Second Bathroom, tub with shower over
Junior size Olympic pool with clubhouse, Tiki Bar and Jacuzzi
Bocce Court with friendly league matches - everyone always welcome to join in
From Lanai into Living Room with Kitchen on left
Bistro area and into Kitchen
Master Bedroom with queen size bed looking over lake and with glorious sunrises
Second Bedroom with queen bed
Den / 3rd double bed accommodation
Fitness Center within the Clubhouse, Changing areas have Saunas
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 16, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.