Awesome Unit $69+Fees Daily Book Now
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The Summit condo description
From this 8th floor 1 bed - 1.5 bath vacation condo, you can take a seat on the balcony and enjoy tropical breezes, breathtaking views, and gorgeous sunsets. There is truly nothing more beautiful. This newly remodeled condo has been professionally decorated with all new furnishings, accessories and much more. You`ll love the comfort found top to bottom in the living, dining and kitchen areas - not to mention in the master bedroom.
From the time you step foot in this condo, with its beautiful interior, stunning views and easy beach access, you will immediately know that your vacation has begun. This spacious vacation condo that comfortably sleeps 6 is located in one of Panama City Beach`s most desirable family-oriented complexes - The Summit.
The living room has well-appointed decor in tranquil colors. The sofa offers a pull out queen-size sleeper bed. A flat screen LCD TV is available for your family`s evening fun and entertainment. Accessing the private balcony is just a step away, so grab a drink and enjoy the unforgettable views overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
You`ll love the kitchen. Compact yet fully stocked with every major and minor appliance you could ask for during your vacation stay. We have all the cookware, dishes, utensils and appliances needed to prepare and serve dinner in or warm a takeout meal from your favorite restaurant.
The beautiful and inviting master bedroom has a king size bed with a very comfortable pillow top mattress. Plush carpet and beautiful furnishings also make up the master bedroom. For your evening entertainment curl up and watch your favorite movie on the 19' LCD TV. And when you awake the following morning head to the balcony with a fresh cup of coffee, and enjoy the beautiful sunrise over the Gulf of Mexico. If you have more than a couple guests with you then you`ll also enjoy the bunk beds that are conveniently located near the half-bath. The master bath includes a tub/shower combo with a pocket door for complete privacy as well as its own vanity.
As comfortable as this condo is, its best asset is truly the location. This large, family-oriented complex has so many amenities that you can try a new activity every day and never get bored! The Summit is just minutes away from shopping and fine dining. When the sun goes down, Panama City Beach lights up with an enticing array of after dark entertaining options. Whether you want to cut loose and go wild or kick back, relax, and talk amongst friends, you can surely find night life to accommodate your needs on the World`s Most Beautiful Beaches.
- 912 sq. ft.
- On floor 8
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
We provide all bed linens and 8 Bath Towels, 2 Hand Towels and 8 Wash Cloths plus 2 Floor Mats. No beach towels are provided please bring your own. We also provide the starter for toilet paper, bathroom soaps and dish washing powder....moreless
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Regardless of your age or your interests, Panama City Beach has an unlimited selection of local attractions and things to do to keep you busy while vacationing at our beautiful beaches located on Northwest Florida's sugar-white Emerald Coast. From catching a movie at the very popular Pier Park to enjoying a round of miniature golf with the kids, there's always plenty to do when you're not lounging at the beach enjoying the beautiful sand and surf. Known as the 'Seafood Capital of the World', fresh grouper, oysters, pompano and dozens of other local varieties are our specialty, but whatever your pleasure, you'll find plenty of enticing options amidst Panama City Beach restaurants. Tempt your palate with everything from Florida seafood favorites to island-inspired entrees, top-quality steaks and mouthwatering Italian fare. Whether you prefer a casual beachfront caf'e or a romantic hideaway, you'll find what you're looking for in the wide variety of Panama City Beach restaurants....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Computer Available
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub:
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Water View
- Beach View
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Panama City Beach is one of Florida's best hidden vacation destinations, which makes it perfect for private getaways, family vacations or group tours. Regardless of your interests, Panama City Beach has plenty of indoor and outdoor activities to choose from. Whether is hitting the links for a relaxing round of golf, spending a day at the zoo or at the water park, riding go carts at any number of amusement parks, checking out a local museum or just enjoying our great surf and sugar-white beaches, Panama City Beach will keep your vacation fun filled during your entire stay. For those of you looking for a little more adventure, Panama City Beach also has to offer para-sailing, sport fishing, jet skiing, diving and snorkeling and windsurfing....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I found my stay to be better than expected. First of all, the weather was quite mild. Only a couple of days in the month that walking on the beach was in order. The condo was just as described and shown in the photos. A couple of minor issuses were quickly resolved with the attitude that they were so sorry there was a problem. The pool was heated to a pleasent temperature and never very crowded even on the warmest of days We never had a problem with excess noise which is often a problem with beach front condos. The location is ideal. Wallmart is less than a mile away for the beach stuff you always have to buy, but often have to pay way too much for. There is a great pizza place "Mellow Mushroom" just across the street. We found "Flour Power", about 2 miles away to have excellent breakfast items and great fresh baked bread. Of course "Capt. Andersons" is great for seafood and is a must stop. We really enjoyed our stay, and have all ready committed to coming back next year for a longer stay. I wold recommend this to anyone looking for a beach front condo priced reasonably.
- Guest Bill (Asheville, NC)
- Date of stay 12/30/12
- Review Submitted 02/14/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+.
My daughter & I truly ENJOY our stay in rm 312 @ the Summit! Since one of the days it rained, we stayed in & it felt like HOME:) I will definitely go thru' H2O Property Management for our next stay!
- Guest CL (North Ga)
- Date of stay 05/11/12
- Review Submitted 05/17/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, tourists without a car, families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
DAILY RATES ADD TAXES 12.615%/FEES WEEKLY RATES INCLUDE ALL TAXES/FEES 09/01 - 09/30 DAILY: $99 + TAXES/FEES WEEKLY:$793.88 + $200 SECURITY DEP 10/01 - 11/30 DAILY: $89 + TAXES/FEES WEEKLY:$678.27 + $200 SECURITY DEP 12/01 - 02/28/14 DAILY: $79 + TAXES/FEES WEEKLY:$562.65 + $200 SECURITY DEP SPRING BREAK 2014 - CONTACT US FOR PRICING MONTHLY $875 + TAXES/FEES 04/13 - 05/20 DAILY: $119 + TAXES/FEES WEEKLY:$960.13 05/21 - 06/17 DAILY: $145 + TAXES/FEES WEEKLY:$1,019.09 06/18 - 07/31 DAILY $179 + TAXES/FEES WKLY: $1,306.97 JULY 4TH-6/28-7/5 $1,481.55
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: 850-249-6156
- Secondary: +1 850-527-6487
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This bright and airy living room with a queen sleeper sofa
Newly updated kitchen with beautiful tile back splash and new counter tops.
Fully equipped kitchen
Two twin bunks conveniently located in the hallway close to the bathroom.
Incredible views from this 8th floor balcony with seating for four
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 17, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.