Sleek Contemporary 2 Bed / 2 Bath Penthouse with Triple Terraces
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Nestled high above the crossroads between three distinct neighbourhoods - the elegance of the Eixample, the grandeur of Plaça Espanya and the narrow alleys of Raval - this apartment reflects its unique location perfectly.
The ceiling to floor windows offer panoramic views of the city all the way to the Palau Nacional with the Magic fountains on Montjuïc.
Beauty in functionality
The cool white interior is highlighted with bold black detailing, most noticeably in the playful lighting design and the numerous switches, towel hooks and wall plugs that seem to be patternless. Offset by warm wooden floors and the sunsplashed terracotta terrace walls and floors, the loft's ultramodern design finds its contrast in the magnificence of the city scape and the surounding warm colours. Panoramic windows expand the sense of space, and since both bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, equipped with rain showers, the sense of being part of the outside while being inside in the heart of the city extends to every corner of the apartment.
Family vacation or couples getaway
Whether you're vacationing with friends or looking for a relaxing holiday with your family, the apartments' flexible floor plan means the apartment can be adapted to your needs. Sliding doors allow one of the bedrooms to be as private as the other, or in the case of small children, a part of the general living space. The terrace is the perfect space for children to play outdoors or splash around in the rooftop mini pool or for the family to lunch al fresco. Lounge beds offer the perfect opportunity to work on your tan, rinse off in the outdoor showers under the warm sun and sip cocktails with your friends before heading out for dinner.
The best of all worlds
The apartment's proximity to the Mercat Sant Antoni means one can pop out for the freshest fish and produce and be back in minutes to prepare a delicious meal in the fully-equipped kitchen. Or one can go to the shopping district near el Corte Ingles, and on the way back stop in at the apartment to drop off one's bags before heading over to the museums and sights of Plaça Espanya. In the evenings, one doesn't have to trek far on high heels to hit the nerve center of Barcelona bar culture, el Raval, or into its club district, Eixample. Whatever you're in the mood for, the apartment's location ensures you'll always have the feeling that 'wherever you go, there you are'.
What you can expect:
- an open living space with a kitchen island / dining table, a floor to ceiling panorama window with amazing city views
- 2 terraces with lounge / dining outdoor furniture
- a rooftop terrace with views over the city
- a bedroom with either a kingsize bed or 2 single beds and an en-suite bathroom with a toilet, shower and a washbasin
- another bedroom with a queensize bed and an en-suite bathroom with a toilet, shower and washbasin
- a kitchen / dining island in the center of the living space
- the fully equipped kitchen has high quality appliances i.e. a fridge/freezer, a dishwasher, microwave/oven, induction cook top, a bread toaster, a coffeemaker (french press or italian espresso maker), a juice machine, cooking utensils, etc.
- the apartment is stocked with herbs, spices, oil, vinegar, coffee, tea, toilet paper, shower gel, etc.
- linen, fluffy towels and a hair dryer
- soft (goose down)- and firm (anti allergen) pillows
- a washing machine / dryer and an iron and board
- two 32' screen satellite TV, a CD/USB/Ipod player + a collection of DVD's and CD's
- airconditioning and heating system
- WIFI / ADSL internet connection (bring your own computer)
- a phone line from which you can make local calls and receive calls worldwide
- the building has a doorman during office hours
- the apartment is on the 6th floor, the building has a small elevator
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Bedroom 1
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Botanical Garden
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
250 euro p/n for up to 2 persons + an additional 30 euro p/n for each extra person Max 4 persons Fee for final cleaning is 60 euro (1-2 persons) or 70 euro (3-4 persons) We can provide a baby cot at 7 euro p/n 8% tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Primary: +34 93 5141950
- Secondary: +34 6877 43118 (Spain)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private terrace with sun loungers and outdoor shower
Flexible living space with sliding walls
En-suite bathroom with rain shower, wash basin and toilet
Living space / kitchen facing one of the terraces
Private rooftop terrace with amazing views, sun beds, outdoor shower
Living space with large kitchen island / dining table, floor to ceiling window
Flexible living space with sliding doors
King size bed, en-suite bathroom
Bedroom with a queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, facing one of the terraces
Terrace with stairs to rooftop terrace
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013