Waterfront Cottage at Back Bay
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sandpiper, part of the Back Bay Cottages Resort, has had a face-lift for the 2013 season! The fresh feel of this one bedroom cottage will allow you to fully relax while on vacation. Screen porch offers full views of the Saugatuck Harbor where you'll see sunsets, the endless parade of boats, and holiday fireworks. Sip your morning coffee while reading the morning paper and listening to the water splash along the docks. Inside is an open living, dining, kitchen area with basic cable TV and WIFI. The fully equipped kitchen is great for budget conscious travelers or those who just like to eat at home. Association BBQ grills are just outside as well. The large bedrooms offers both a full and twin sized bed. Great for a girls getaway or a family of three! The association also offers a fire pit where you can socialize with fellow vacationers, roast marshmallows, and make new memories with your loved ones. Pets are welcome and boat docks are available for a small fee.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 3-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided:
- Boat Slips Available $25/Day ($100 Maximum)
Location & View
- Water View:
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Unique boutiques and galleries, family owned restaurants, Oval Beach, Douglas Beach. In close proximity to the town of Douglas, Wine Tastings and vineyards, Hutchins Lake which is one of the cleanest sandy bottom beaches in Michigan, Sand Dune rides, Parades for Fourth of July and the Venetian Festival....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Photos on website are not warranted to accurately depict property or property amenities. Property amenities, bedding, furnishings, grounds, parking, layout and other such items may change without notice. No credits or adjustments can be made for changes of property photos. For any item of particular importance, please contact Mill Pond Realty.
Half the base rental rate is due within 5 business days. The remaining balance, including all taxes and fees, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. Payment is accepted by personal check or certified funds.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Rates are subject to 6% Michigan State tax, 2% Saugatuck City tax, 3% booking fee, and a $35 non-refundable accidental damage waiver fee that will cover up to $250 for any accidental damages as long as they are reported to our office immediately.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Gerald R Ford, Grand Rapids, GRR at 45 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Lake Express, Muskegon at 47 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak Holland at 14 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Oval Beach at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Downtown Saugatuck at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Clearbrook at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Downtown Saugatuck at 0.3 Miles
- Primary: 888-528-7238 Please call this number during business hours.
- Secondary: +1 269-857-4731 Please call this number after business hours.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Back Bay Sandpiper
Back Bay from the Saugatuck Harbor
Comfortable living and dining area.
Half of the spacious bedroom.
Have your morning coffee or afternoon cocktail while enjoying the harbor views.
Enjoy the large yard and harbor views of Back Bay.
Screen Porch overlooking the yard and harbor.
Half of the spacious bedroom.
Beautiful Back Bay
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013