Fall Foliage Special in the Vermont Islands
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Grand Isle mobile home description
Our campsite is a quiet, out of the way spot to spend a week or a month. Summers & Falls in Vermont need no hype. If you want an inexpensive place on the islands of Lake Champlain to stay for a while, this is the spot.
- Mobile Home
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Murphy Beds (2) Two seating areas convert to beds
Bathrooms: 1.25 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Please bring your own linens & towels.
- Air Hockey
- Pool Table
- Wireless Internet:
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- 12 Sloop Rd. is a 28' 1987 Terry Travel Trailer with a 10' X 20' wooden deck attached. The trailer is in very good condition and has electricity, an in ground septic system, non-potable water (drinkable water is available across the street at the Manager's house for storage in the refrigerator), gas heat and stove, and air conditioning. One of the storage sheds on the property has a second toilet. Sleeping capacity is 4 persons. One double bed and pullout beds in the living/dining area. Most of the lot (a little over 1/2 acre) is open mowed lawn area. Guests will have access to the community clubhouse, dock, and shale beach area. Boat launch is available for added cost. This location is central to the Lake Champlain Islands and 35 minutes from Burlington, VT....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$50/night(2 night min.),$300/Wk, Sept 1 thru Oct 6, 2012 Personal Checks or Money Orders only 1/2 due upon registration, 1/2 due 2 weeks prior to visit Weekly or Monthly Check in 2:00 PM Sunday, Check out by Noon on Sunday. Last day available is Oct 6th, 2012
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: The Whitney family purchased this property so friends & family would have a place to stay for some R & R and be able to spend some time in Vermont where we all grew up. It's across the street from one family member who manages the property. While not being used by friends or family we are making it available for weekly rentals.
Why the Owner Chose Grand Isle:
If you're looking for a quiet, friendly spot to relax on an island in Lake Champlain this could be the place. Sorry, but no pets allowed for liability reasons. The neighborhood is an eclectic mix of seasonal and year round properties with an equally eclectic mixture of residents.
The Unique Benefits at this Mobile Home:
Low cost, quiet, and centrally located amongst the Champlain Islands. Only 35 minutes from Burlington, VT, one of the top rated cities in the country for 'Places to Live'. Montreal is only 90 minutes to the north as well.
- Primary: 802-343-9692
- Secondary: + 802-372-9608
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
12 Sloop Rd.
Boat Ramp & Dock
Community Clubhouse - Lake Champlain Property Owners Association
Shale Beach Area
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1.25 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.