Charming 2 Bedroom/2 Bath, Pool View Condo, Across the Street from the Beach!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Amelia Island Resorts condo description
Beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath condo nestled by oak trees with a relaxing pool view. This condo is fully stocked to make your visit very comfortable. Two flat screen TVs and wireless internet are here for your enjoyment. This condo is also within walking distance to the beach.
- On floor 3
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Amelia Island Plantation is a 1,350 acre premier vacation island resort located in northeastern Florida, 30 minutes from Jacksonville International Airport, and noted for pristine beaches and natural beauty. A fabulous Florida destination, offering something for everyone. Off property excursions, such as charter fishing, can be arranged or explore Amelia’s 11 beautiful miles on your own. Quaint downtown Fernandina Beach is a showplace of Victorian homes,and offers wonderful history and maritime museums, library, and a variety of shops, galleries and many great restaurants as well as mini golf. Horsedrawn carriage rides, gaslights lining the streets and the waterfront shrimp boat fleet add to the charm of this historic fishing village. History buffs, bikers and hikers can head to Fort Clinch Sate Park, or nearby Little Talbot Island Island, Kingsley Plantation and Cumberland Island. Try Amelia River Cruises for a 2 hour boat ride along the Amelia River and learn the history of the area and Cumberland Island or take a shrimping cruise. Jacksonville, a 30 minute drive, offers concerts, theatre, sporting events, malls, museums, restaurants, charming Avondale, San Marco and the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, with or without children! As of March 2013, Omni will no longer offer the option to purchase amenity cards and use of certain Omni amenities such as beach club pool and restaurant, golf, tennis, fitness center will be limited to hotel guests and those booking through Omni. However, it is not necessary to have an amenity card in order to enjoy the beauty of Amelia Island and surroundings while having a wonderful vacation. If you choose to rent our home you can still use the beaches on the plantation and go shelling, hunt for shark teeth, try horseback riding on the beach, or enjoy the spa and shops, use the bike and nature trails, fish in stocked lagoons or play miniature golf. Drive your car right out onto one of the beautiful park beaches on Little Talbot Island off the south end of Amelia and try wind surfing or go kayaking in the marshes. The Florida Bike Trail is open and if you are an avid cyclist or prefer a leisurely-paced bike ride every now and then, Amelia Island offers enough trails and paths to give you a change of scenery each day. The island provides a number of options from rugged trails winding past century-old, moss-laden live oaks and natural waterways to smooth scenic coastal paths. Bike and golf cart rentals are available as well as golf, tennis and fitness alternatives. We will be more than happy to assist you with making arrangements. Ask about our golf packages! You are sure to fall in love with Amelia!!!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
11 % bed tax Weekly and Nightly Rates Available Mar.1-Sept.14 $1100.00 plus tax per week, $180.00 plus tax per night Sept.15-Nov.30 $950.00 plus tax per week, $160.00 plus tax per night Dec.1- Feb.28 $840.00 plus tax per week, $140.00 plus tax per night $75.00 departure cleaning fee $50.00 damage protection fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Jax at 30 Miles
- Primary: + (866) 535-1622
- Secondary: + (904) 432-3590
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.