3 Miles from Disney, Family-Friendly, Beautiful Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Largest 1 bedroom villa, 809 sq ft. Huge and comfortable, equipped with full kitchen and appliances.
Decorated in stylish Caribbean colors and beach themed furniture, it has a 32'LCD TV at living room and two sofa beds (Queen).
The Master bedroom comes with a King sized bed. It is beautiful and comfortable, besides it is only 3 miles from Disney!!
Free Wi-Fi is available and TVs are featured in all bedrooms. Guests will enjoy in-unit laundry facilities and a DVD player is provided.
A fitness center is on site at the Runaway Beach Club and guests will also have access to meeting and banquet facilities. The resort also provides a free transfer service to area attractions.
Universal Studios Florida is located 10 miles from this property and Sea World is less than 20 minutes’ drive away. The Orlando Premium Outlets are also just 15 minutes’ car ride away.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Whale Watching
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Runaway Beach Club combines the fun loving atmosphere of a Caribbean vacation with the exciting and fast paced environment of the Walt Disney World® Resorts. Situated only 3 Miles from the Walt Disney World® Resort. Guests will enjoy a full kitchen as well as an outdoor pool on site. Free Wi-Fi is available in the villa and TVs are featured in all bedrooms. Guests will enjoy in-unit laundry facilities and a DVD player is provided. A fitness centre is on site at the Runaway Beach Club and guests will also have access to meeting and banquet facilities. Universal Studios Florida is located 10 miles from this property and SeaWorld is less than 20 minutes’ drive away. The Orlando Premium Outlets are also just 15 minutes’ car ride away. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Loved this place!
Loved this place!
We stayed for the month of March and we enjoyed it so much, we rented it for a month next winter. First of all, the owner is very nice and accommodating. The condo management the owner deals with in Kissimmee, was also very professional and quick to help out. The condo is on the 2nd floor & it is a large 1 bedroom. Clean, comfy & quiet. Close to shopping (walking distance) & 10 min drive to disney parks & 1 hour from Cocoa beach. The resort has a nice pool area and in busy weeks, we always found chairs. The resort grounds are well maintained and staff friendly. All in all a great place to visit parks and/or simply to relax. The only thing we missed was a balcony. Looking forward to our visit next winter! C & C
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 03/03/13
- Review Submitted 04/28/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
Holiday Weeks USD 75/night: Easter, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, July 4th Memorial Day, New Years All other nights USD 65 A cleaning fee will be applied 13% state/local taxes will be added
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Primary: +55 61 84429920
- Secondary: +1 863-3536511
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Building 13. Nice place.
Kitchen view from living room
Kitchen, dinning table and living room.
Washer and Dryer inside the villa
Living room (now there is a new LCD TV!)
Master Bedroom, King size bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013