You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mission Canyon house description
This gorgeous, custom-designed, radial home provides a welcome respite from the bustle of daily life and the crowded neighborhoods of the waterfront district. Though you’ll feel a world apart you’ll find yourself still centrally located, with the downtown area only two miles away and the Santa Barbara Mission and Rose Gardens within easy walking distance. This unique creekside setting is a nature lover’s dream, surrounded by oaks and ferns and located just minutes from Santa Barbara’s most popular hiking trails. For those looking for something more than a cookie cutter vacation rental, this beautiful one-acre property is paradise found.
With 2000 square feet of living space and multiple outdoor seating areas, this home is well suited for small families and couples traveling together. The great room downstairs features plush sofas and armchairs centered around a huge stone fireplace, creating a comfortable area for enjoying a glass of wine in the evening or watching a movie at night. The guest bedroom downstairs features patio doors leading out to the deck and spa in the backyard. A beautiful spiral staircase leads up to a small landing with a double futon that precedes the master bedroom, which features a private deck with lovely creek views. A separate studio offers a large custom desk in the entry and a cozy daybed for extra guests. Enjoy your escape to Santa Barbara in this exquisite home and you’ll find yourself eagerly planning your return to our creekside haven.
**Please note that the VRBO calendar is not updated. Please visit the Santa Barbara Luxury Rentals website for an up to date availability calendar.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Wood Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- • Master bedroom with King size bed, 48” flat screen TV and DVD player, walk-in closet, large deck and private bathroom with glassed-in shower stall. • Guest bedroom with Queen size bed and 36” flat screen TV. • Second bathroom with shower stall just outside guest bedroom. • Separate studio with full size daybed, 48” flat screen TV and office with custom desk. • Living Room with 55” smart 3D Samsung flat screen TV, DVD player and stereo system. • Large stone wood-burning fireplace (built with rocks from the property) • Large dining table seats 6 • Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and large pantry • Vintage Wedgewood 4 burner range and oven • Stainless steel double door refrigerator with bottom freezer • Kitchen Aid stainless steel dishwasher • Microwave • Toaster • Nespresso machine • Custom cabinetry and hardwood floors throughout • Two outdoor tables with seating for 6 each • Picnic Table • Adirondack Chairs on small deck next to creek • Private Outdoor Spa • Weber gas gril...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
January-March: $400/night...$2,300/week...$6,900/month April-May: $450/night...$2,600/week...$7,800/month June-August: $N/A nightly...$2,800/week...$8,400/month September-October:$450/night...$2,600/week...$7,800/month November-December:$400/night...$2,300...$6,900 10% bed tax, $300 cleaning fee, fully refundable $1500 security deposit One week minimum reservation policy in Summer and during Holidays 8 person maximum occupancy; minimum age limit for renters
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Santa Barbara Airport at 9.5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 3.2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 101 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: West Beach at 3.4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Marquis at 2.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sandpiper Golf at 12 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ca Dario at 2.1 Miles
Living Room 2
Front of House
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 01, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.