Hacienda Del Sol 2 2BR/2BA Family Place in New Smyrna Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hacienda del Sol II condo description
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Oceanfront Unit- Welcome to our home on the ocean! Pet Friendly! We have a comfortable condo with everything you need for a relaxing and restful vacation. We have board games and videos and plenty of blankets, sheets, and towels. There is never a parking problem, except maybe on July 4, and there are no codes to get in and out of the building.
We do have great common facilities downstairs where you can grill and serve large parties in the clubhouse. It has a kitchen area and full bath for guests to reserve for private use or shared by all in the complex. The bath room is great for little ones so you do not have to go back and forth to your condo. Our sun deck is awesome because you can be right on the beach without the sand. Our facility is rarely crowded so there is always plenty of seating.
We have a washer and dryer INSIDE the unit! We hope you will come spend your vacation at our beautiful home away from home.
Photos of unit can be seen by emailing me for a link with tons of pictures and views.
We do not use this calendar- please email for availability.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- King in Master, 2 Bunks in 2nd bedroom (4 Twin). *Access to the clubhouse with a kitchen and full bath, which can be rented for a private party *Awesome sun deck right out on the beach *Stacked washer and dryer in the unit, as well as two laundry rooms on each floor *Storage closet in the west laundry room where the beach supplies are kept *There is a shed with where the beach chairs, boogie boards and skim boards are kept Kiddie Pool, Heated Pool, Wireless Internet in Complex, Direct Oceanfront Complex, Oceanview unit with nice balcony, 2 DVD Players Gas Grill in Pool Area Photos of unit can be seen by emailing me for a link with tons of pictures and views. ...moreless
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- New Smyrna Beach is the 'Old' Florida type town. Laid back. Plenty of casual dining with great seafood restaurants. Canaveral National Seashore is 7 minutes down the road where you can put in your boat for world renown flats fishing-nooks, trout, reds in Mosquito Lagoon. Ocean offers kayaking, surfing, sailing, sunbathing and any other ocean activity. Old Flagler Avenue has returned to life with shoppes, ice cream treats, surf shops and restaurants. You can also take your car to the North end (1 mile) of the beach and cruise on the driving beach. The surfing is some of the best on the East Coast of the USA! Highway A1A south of here is still a 2 lane road which dead ends into the Canaveral National Seashore. You can bike on the flat beach or bike in Canaveral National Seashore as well. There are Indian Mounds there to see. 40 Minutes to the west is famous Blue Springs where you can swim with the Manatees or just watch them from the edge of the Spring. People return to this area year after year because of the location, affordability, and wonderful family atmosphere. Plenty of affordable golf nearby. Disney, Epcot, MGM, Animal Kingdom are a 1 1/2 hour drive; Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Sea World 1 hour 15 minute drive, Daytona Beach 20 minute drive, Kennedy Space Center. Photos of unit can be seen by emailing me for a link with tons of pictures and views....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent Location, Great Unit
Excellent Location, Great Unit
My husband and I (and our dog) have stayed in this unit twice so far, and we plan to return again and again. I grew up going to New Smyrna every year for vacation and we always stayed in Hacienda Del Sol I or II. Both complexes are small enough that you don't feel crowded, but no so small that they don't have the amenities (pool, club house, direct access to the beach, etc.) that we prefer. If you do not own your own unit, it can be terribly difficult to find a unit that has a updated, open and beachy feel like this one as many units feel cluttered and small with decor from the seventies. Everything is quite comfortable - there is no carpet, so you don't have to worry about getting sand and water in it, the bathrooms and bedrooms are spacious, the decor is up-to-date. My only critique would be that the kitchen feels a little dark, but I don't cook on vacation, so that really doesn't bother me. The photos really represent the actual look of the condo, so there are no surprises there. Of course the location is great with a direct ocean view, no walking to the beach, and it isn't more than a couple of miles to all the best restaurants in New Smyrna. My favorite part of Hacienda I is the sort of landing with beach lounge chairs that is right in front of the beach wall - it is the perfect place to comfortably enjoy the ocean and read a great book. I am completely happy with this unit and would recommend it to any couple or family who just wants a great beach vacation.
- Guest JRB (Charlotte, NC)
- Date of stay 09/08/12
- Review Submitted 08/09/13
Recommended for: Pet owners, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, families with teenagers.
Upon my arrival at the rental I had quite a difficult time getting the lock box to open. Another resident came over and finally got it for me. When I walked in, the place was a mess. It had not been cleaned yet and was quite dirty. After about 30 minutes I finally got ahold of the rental company. They told me the owners had just stayed there for a week and were going to clean it themselves-they did not. We had to wait for a cleaning crew to come in and take care of it. We finally got to settle in about 3 hours later. After all of that, we were quite pleased with the place. The location was perfect. No cars on the beach is a huge asset. My father lives in NSB but when he has too many of us down at once we need another place. This one was nice. Some of the things in the place could use some updating but overall it was clean. The one thing I did have to do was clean out the fridge which was quite dirty. I think the cleaning crew was a little rushed because they were not expecting to have to clean another place at the end of the day. Overall I would recommend this place. Pool was a nice extra!
- Guest Libby (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Date of stay 03/31/12
- Review Submitted 11/25/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway, families with teenagers.
Winter Monthly Rates Jan $2220 Feb $2395 Together $4495 Summer Weeks from $952 Slow Season Specials! Email me. We do not use the calendar so email us for availability. Thank you, Jennifer, (Owner)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Ocean views just past the beautiful spacious pool
Spacious living area beautifully decorated
Kitchen equipped with everytihng you need for gourmet cooking or serving takeout
Master bedroom sleeps 2 in large king size bed with on-suite bathroom
Brigth and cheery kitchen
Balcony with plenty of seating to relax and enjoy the view
Large living room with TV and DVD player
Guest bathroom with bathtub
Balcony view looking towards the west
King size bed in bright master bedroom
The view from the balcony of the pool and ocean beyond
Guest bedroom sleeps 4
Comfy seating for the whole family plus walk-out patio
Spacious master bedroom
On-suite master bathroom with walk in shower
Guest bedroom with two sets of bunk beds
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 23, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.