850+Fees Snowbird Special Fully Upgraded Jan/Feb
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The Summit condo description
Care for a match of tennis or how about swimming or beachcombing? Enjoy your next vacation to beautiful Panama City Beach at this conveniently located and well-appointed 1 bedroom - 1.5 bath vacation condo that comfortably sleeps 6, and is located at The Summit Condominiums. Once here you're just yards away from our sugar-white beach or the two crystal clear pools located on the Summit property. Come spend your next vacation in the fun and sun at this highly desirable and family-oriented beach resort.
Feel free to enjoy the fantastic views over the Gulf, and up and down the beach from this 3rd floor balcony. This is a great place to sit and watch the last light of the day leave the sky, while experiencing that bracing gulf breeze and hearing a distant murmur of surf. There's room out here for the whole family to sit and enjoy the sights.
You'll love the spaciousness and down-home charm of this condo. The living room is bright and airy. The couch unfolds into a queen sleeper bed for 2 and while you may not need it, you may want to spend one night on it just to marvel at the sight of the sun rising over the Gulf of Mexico! A color coordinated arm chair, 32' LCD HDTV complement the rest of the furnishings. Make yourself at home and settle into a good book or enjoy playing your favorite card game on the handsome glass-topped dining table that comfortably seats 4.
Stay involved in the action while cooking up the catch of the day or blending frosty fruit drinks in the this open and well-appointed kitchen. It offers a full-sized fridge, stove, and sink, plus a dishwasher and every convenient appliance you may need during your stay, from a microwave to an ice maker. There's also plenty of counter space for preparing your next feast if you decide to dine in for the evening, as well as a breakfast bar that seats 2. So there's enough room for family and friends to hang out, and enjoy each other's company.
The sleeping arrangements are designed to keep everyone well-rested and comfortable after an enjoyable day at the beach. You'll love the master bedroom with a comfortable king-size bed, closet and dresser space and TV. All the pillows, blankets, linens and towels are provided -- don't worry about bringing a thing. For families with 1 or 2 children, then the bunk beds are ideal -- put the kids down for their afternoon nap in the bedroom, while you take a seat on the balcony and enjoy the beautiful scenery. There's a full master bath with a separate vanity, and a shower and tub with pocket doors for complete privacy. Conveniently located to the bunk beds is a half-bath.
The Summit is built for family fun, so bring a Frisbee and consider having a picnic right on the grounds one day. You'll find picnic tables and charcoal grills scattered throughout the grassy lawns. And if you happen to come across the shuffleboard courts give it a try -- you may be surprised at how much fun it is for the whole family. Then when the sun goes down enjoy the some of the great entertainment Panama City Beach has to offer. Whether you want to cut loose and go wild or kick back, relax, and talk amongst friends, you can surely find night life to accommodate your needs on the World's Most Beautiful Beaches.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Spectacular Gulf Views from ever Balcony 24-Hour Onsite Security Gated Property Free Wifi Onsite Laundry Facilities Two Large Pools - One Heated during the Winter Season 2 Outside Hot Tubs Kiddy Pools Tiki Bar Sundeck with Lounge Chairs Charcoal Grills Tennis Courts Fitness Center Indoor Spa Business Center Gift Shop/Convenience Store Bikini Bob's Restaurant Shuffle Board Children's Playground Trailer Parking Available...moreless
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Computer Available:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Beach View
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Panama City Beach is one of Florida's best hidden vacation destinations, which makes it perfect for private getaways, family vacations or group tours. Regardless of your interests, Panama City Beach has plenty of indoor and outdoor activities to choose from. Whether is hitting the links for a relaxing round of golf, spending a day at the zoo or at the waterpark, riding go carts at any number of amusement parks, checking out a local museum or just enjoying our great surf and sugar-white beaches, Panama City Beach will keep your vacation fun filled during your entire stay. For those of you looking for a little more adventure, Panama City Beach also has to offer parasailing, sport fishing, jet skiing, diving and snorkeling and windsurfing. What's the first thing to come to mind after a fun and exciting day at the beach... dining? If that's the case, then Panama City Beach won't disappoint. Panama City Beach claims to be the 'Seafood Capital of the World' and is host to a wide array of local restaurants with a variety of menus to choose from. From our many casual eateries to our award winning restaurants, we can guarantee you that your dining experience will be a memorable and filling one....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Condo. Nice and clean. Wish it had a Washer/Dryer but other than that was perfect! Will definately rent again
- Guest A.D. (Indiana)
- Date of stay 10/05/13
- Review Submitted 10/23/13
Me and my family come to PCB every year and stay at the Summit. This condo is everything they advertise it to be. I walked in for the first time and was very pleased with the place. The colors were gorgeous, the smell was fresh, the view was perfect! It was very clean. The king size bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. I loved the fact that we didn't have to wait on elevators due to it being on the 3rd floor and we could just hop right up the stairs. I will definitely be renting this one next year again if it's available. The only con is that it didn't have a washer/dryer unit. You can live without it but it makes it nice when you run out of towels. Other than that I have no complaints whatsoever!
- Guest LW (Tulsa, OK)
- Date of stay 06/29/13
- Review Submitted 07/10/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+.
DAILY RATES ADD TAXES 12.615%/FEES WEEKLY RATES INCLUDE ALL TAXES/FEES 09/01 - 09/30 DAILY: $99 + TAXES/FEES WEEKLY:$793.88 + $200 SECURITY DEP 10/01 - 11/30 DAILY: $89 + TAXES/FEES WEEKLY:$678.27 + $200 SECURITY DEP 12/01 - 02/28/14 DAILY: $79 + TAXES/FEES WEEKLY:$562.65 + $200 SECURITY DEP SPRING BREAK 2014 - CONTACT US FOR PRICING MONTHLY $875 + TAXES/FEES 04/13 - 05/20 DAILY: $119 + TAXES/FEES WEEKLY:$960.13 05/21 - 06/17 DAILY: $145 + TAXES/FEES WEEKLY:$1,019.09 06/18 - 07/31 DAILY $179 + TAXES/FEES WKLY: $1,306.97 JULY 4TH-6/28-7/5 $1,481.55
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: 850-249-6156
- Secondary: +1 850-527-6487
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The living room has a well-appointed decor in tranquil colors popular along the
The fully-equipped kitchen and seating comfortably for six people.
If you have more than a couple guests with you then you’ll also enjoy the bunk b
A 32” LCD HDTV is available for your family's evening fun and entertainment.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.