Volcano's Country Cottage -Clean - Private - Tranquil- Affordable
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Volcano cottage description
Come and enjoy this one bedroom country cottage in the Heart of the Volcano area. House is clean and fully supplied. Fully fenced as we are pet friendly, 24 mile marker on Highway 11, 2 miles from Volcano Village, Kilauea Lodge, Volcano Art Center, a great Thai restaurant, Take Highway 11 out of Hilo town heading to Volcano, turn Left on Alii Anela Road and then Left again on Mokuna. For an additional $150.00 service charge we will do all your food shopping and delivery for your arrival (plus the groceries). Remember pet freindly. People friendly too!
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered:
- Smoking Allowed:
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
$150.00 minimal charge for us to fill the refrig with your wish list, this is a service for the persons who will arive late and want to come home to food and drinks in the home. We can also cook you dinner- LOCAL style cooking. call for rates and availablity...moreless
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Covered Parking
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Small Game
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Eco Tourism
- Botanical Garden
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- This cozy, CLEAN, Freshly painted (interior and exterior) One bedroom One bath home, is Privately Located in the Volcano Village Area. This subdivision is off the Highway at the 24 Mile Marker, in the Royal Hawaiian Estates area. Fully fenced yard offers you security and privacy. There is a garage so you can park your car at night under a covered area. The home is fully furnished, and has all of your kitchen needs. Two propane Heaters in the home will assure you of being warm in this idyllic area which can sometimes get a bit nippy.There is a large bath-tub where you can relax and enjoy the peacefulness of the area and property. Comfortable double bed and extra fold up mattress is available for you as well. Please make yourself at home away from home....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$40.00 per night (2 person occupancy) three night minimum, cleaning fee $100.00, discounts for longer bookings. Weekly rate $280.00, available monthly. Fully fenced yard for your traveling pets, $15.00 per day. $10.00 per additional person.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
- Primary: (808) 280-1255
- Secondary: + (808) 573-6090 (Hawaii, USA) or Toll Free (866) 57
- Tertiary: 808-283-7299
- Fax: 808-573-6091
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Clean freshly re-painted one bedroom, one bath home nestled in Volcano area.
Clean, fesh comforrtable furnitue.
Double bed with beddings included.
Kitchen & living room has open floor plan, pic taken before furniture placed.
Clean tiled floor bathroom. Has large bath-tub.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, May 14, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.