Modern Home. Two Blocks from the Beach. S. Juan Del Sur Town. No Car Needed!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
San Juan Del Sur house description
Situated on a hill overlooking the picturesque bay and town of San Juan del Sur, on the Gold Coast of Nicaragua, this 4,000-sq. ft house is a two-minute walk from the beach or center of town.
The house has everything that you might need: from a swimming pool (27' lapping pool) with wet-dry bar, shaded terrace with easy access, to the modern fully-equipped kitchen, dinner table that seats 12, off-street parking for 3 cars, Wi-Fi connection, a games area, three fully-furnished living areas, and four separate balconies, overlooking San Juan bay and the mountains.
The live-in staff of Casa 72 provides cleaning and laundry service, and will cook meals on request.
Casa 72 was designed and built in 1972. It was completely renovated in 2011. The house is made of wood and concrete columns. The kitchen and bathrooms (three, independent) have been renovated with state-of-the-art appliances, white quartz and cedar wood.
The house has four bedrooms. All of them have air conditioning as well as ceiling fans. The design of the house and its locationn on the hilltop, overlooking the bay, ensures natural cool breezes and venting.
Please ask us about our special rates for LAST-MINUTE BOOKINGS.
- 400 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 9-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- The house has many different ambiances that different people can enjoy in many different ways, even at the same time: swimming pool, swimming pool deck, shaded outdoor dining table and grill, shaded hammock, indoor hammocs, three living rooms, living room/bar, kitchen, indoor dining table, lower balcony, master bedroom balcony, north balcony, main balcony, tv room, patio bench, etc. ...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Car Not Necessary
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- There are many activities and things to do in and arround San Juan del Sur. ►►►►SURFING: SJdS is very close to several world-famous surf beaches. . . . . ►►►►Da Flying Frog CANOPY TOUR: 5 minutes from the center of town. 2.5 km of lines. . . . ►►►►The STATUE OF JESUS. A nice hike. Great views. . . . . Tere is also an active night life any day of the week. . . . .You can also tour the ►►►► COLONIAL CITY of GRANADA, (1.5 hours by car) and visit ►►►► LAS ISLETAS. . . . . Or tour ►►►► LAGUNA DE APOYO (2 hours from SJdS, or 1/2 hour from Granada). . . . ►►►►OMETEPE ISLAND, in Lake Nicaragua is one hour by car and one more hour by ferry from SJdS.-----Other places you can visit ►►►►MOMBACHO VOLCANO ►►►►MASAYA VOLCANO . . . For more details you may google [Activities in San Juan Del Sur Lonely planet]...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 31 - Jan 2
2 night min stay
|Semana Santa (Easter Week)
Apr 13 - Apr 19, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 9 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Managua international airport (Sandino MGA) at 140 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Ferry to Ometepe, at San Jorge at 40 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Nic 6 and Pan American Highway at 100 Metres
- Nearest Beach: San Juan del Sur bay at 200 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: La Iguana at 200 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Guacalito golf course at 45 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Bambu Beach Club at 300 Metres
Year Purchased: 1972
About: Built in 1972 by a renown nicaraguan architect, for his own family.
Why San Juan Del Sur:
San Juan del Sur is considered by many one of the best destinations of Central America's Pacific coast, because of its dry sunny weather, the safety of its bay for swimmers of all ages, and the charm of San Juan town.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
In the heart of town No car needed Ample and comfortable spaces Enjoy the lively town life, day and night, within walking distance Excellent for families or small groups
- Primary: +505 88985598 Speaks english. Call any time!
- Secondary: +506 87089320 Office hours only.
- Tertiary: +1 504 8665536 Office hours only.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Casa 72. The swimming pool. Vegetation and flowers.
Casa 72's main facade, and its three balconies facing San Juan del Sur bay.
Sunset from one of four balconies. View of San Juan del Sur bay.
Games area and balcony, high ceilings large colored window.
Dinner table seats 12.
Master bedroom with a small balcony and ocean / town view.
Topmost balcony with Tv room.
Rendering of house showing pool, and general layout.
Electric entrance car door, pedestrians door, flowers awaiting our guests.
Entrance to the house, first level, is by pool side.
Very high ceilings. Abstract paintings.
Casa 72. Photo from a boat in San Juan del Sur Bay.
The swimming pool, outdoor bar, access door to kitchen (left) and grill (right)
Custom designed furniture from the 70`s.
Living room, balcony and bar-card games space.
Room 2. There are four bedrooms in the house.
Bedroom 3. Two twin beds.
Bedroom 1. Two twin beds.
Balcón Mirador (View Balcony) top level.
Pebbled parking space.
Colored windows. Mobile hanging lamp.
View from Casa 72 of San Juan del Sur Bay and town.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 07, 2013