Money Creek Lodge - Rafting, Hiking & Snow Sports Moments Away!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Newly constructed, Money Creek Lodge features outstanding Norwegian style craftsmanship, 2500 square feet of living space, and a tranquil mountain view setting . With its multilevel wrap-around deck, majestic great room with cathedral ceilings, wood accents throughout, and deluxe amenities such as radiant floor heat, granite counter tops, satellite TV and hot tub, this hand crafted lodge is the largest luxury vacation rental available in West Stevens Pass.
There is even a game room with Foosball and a mini-pool table! Ideal for family outings and group retreats, this impressive two story home sits on one and a half acres and contains 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and multiple bonus rooms.
Located just west of Skykomish, the Lodge is just a short walk from beautiful Money Creek, and year-round recreation such as rafting, hiking, and snow sports are all moments away!
Key Residence Features:
- Enjoy deluxe amenities such as radiant floor heat, granite counter tops, satellite TV and hot tub
- There is even a game room with Foosball and a mini-pool table!
- Located just west of Skykomish, the Lodge is just a short walk from beautiful Money Creek
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed, private bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, 2 twin beds
- Bedroom 4: Full/twin bunk bed
- There is a spacious upstairs sleeping/rec area with 3 Twin beds
- An Aerobed can be provided upon request to sleep an additional 2 people
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- 6 Person Minimum weekend, holidays and winter season
- 3 Night Minimum over holidays
- Extra person fees may apply for over 2 people
- Loud noise after 10:30pm will not be tolerated
- Hot tub use should be kept to a minimum after 11pm
- Motorcycles and ORV's are not allowed within the Money Creek Development at any time
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Blender, Coffeemaker, Toaster, Fire Pit.
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan 6 - Dec 14.....$275/week night....$380/weekend night....$1860/week Dec 15 - Dec 22; Dec 28 - 29.....$550/night.....$3300/week Dec 23 - Dec 27; Dec 30 - Jan 2.....$650/night.....$3300/week Jan 3 - Jan 5.....$550/night.....$3300/week $150 Cleaning Fee + $39 Damage Waiver Fee + 8.6% Sales Tax + $15 Pet Fee $20 - $25 Extra Person Fee for over 2 people (depends on date) 2 Night Minimum Stay; 3 Night Minimum Stay for Holidays 6 Person Minimum weekends, holidays, and winter season (Dec 15 - Jan 5)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Take in the stunning mountain views
Sleep soundly on the queen bed
Sleeping/rec room with mini pool table
Sit around the fire pit and catch up
Prepare your favorite meals in the full kitchen
You'll have views from the bedroom as well!
This bunk room is perfect for the kids
Play a game of foosball in the extra rec room
Relax as you take in the amazing views
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 17, 2013